Unfinished Explanations

*Melody's P.O.V*
It's been two days since the gang and I went to the mall and Mario  has been ignoring me.  Ive texted and called but he just ignores me.  I know he's on his phone because after I text or call he posts on his instagram  or snapchat.
Idk when the gangs going back home,  I  thibk they plan on staying and doing online schooling.
I've been thinking about it and the only way to figure out why Mario's upset is to go and talk to him at his house.
I put on a white long sleeved shirt, black leggings , black boots, a scarf and some bracelets.
I grabbed my phone and told the gang I would be back in a bit. Jake tried coming with me but I told him not to and made him stay.
I walked over to Mario's house and knocked on the door.
A girl who was very pretty and around Mario's height answered the door.
"umm hi is Mario home? " I asked.
"yeah but who are you? "
"I'm his friend, he hasn't been answering my texts or calls and I wanted to make sure everything was okay, " she seemed kinda sorry for me.
"he's up in his room it's the third door down on the left," she stepped aside so I could walk through.
"Thank you, " I gave her a smile.
"I'm cat, mario sister, "
"I'm Melody but you can call me Mel, "
I walked up the stairs and found Marios room door. I hesitated before gently knocking on the door.
I heard some shuffling around before Mario spoke.
"Come in, "
I grabbed the door knob and waited a couple seconds before opening the door and walking in. I closed the door and Mario was looking through the closet.
"Whats up ca-" he looked at me and stopped talking.
"Oh it's you, " he seemed to get upset and angry.
"I - I just wanted to make sure you where okay, you've been igno-" he cut me off.
"Why does it matter if I've been ignoring you, you've got your boyfriend here,"
Boyfriend? What boyfriend.
"I don't have a boyfriend," I looked at his eyes but he looked away and sat on his bed.
"You don't have to lie to me and pretend your single , I know all about you and Jake, " he looked at his lap and frowned but quickly looked back up with an emotionless face.
"There is no me and Jake, hes like a brother to me,"
"After what I've seen it doesn't seem like a brother and sister relationship,"
"what have you seen Mario? " I walked towards him a little.
He grabbed his phone and showed me a bunch of pictures of me and Jake at the mall hugging and holding hands after some suporters where being a but Rude.
" Mario those Arnt what they look like, just let me explain what was happening, "
"There's nothing to explain, you like Jake I get it, it's fine I was just somethibg to keep you busy while he wasn't here, "
"No you wernr mario please let me explain, " I could feel the tears building up.
"your supoorters took those after they-"
He cut me off again.
" I don't want to hear it Mel, just please leave, "
"Mario please, "
"Goodbye Mel,"
He walked to his door and opens it for me. I walked out crying and rushed down the stairs and out the door. I went home and found a note on my bed.
We went out for a bit well be back later though, well bring you Starbucks,
~ The Crew
I put the note on the night stand and grabbed my pillow. I went under my covers and just cried. I cried and cried and cried until my eyes where dried out and no more tears would leave. I grabbed my phone and saw Mario had gone live. I decided to watch even though it might make me even sader.
" Hey guys how was everyone's day? "
The comments where going crazy.
One in particular caught my attention and it caught his too.
" How are you and Melody doing? " he read out loud.
He seemed to get upset after he read it but covered it up quickly with a smile.
"Were doing good she has some friends visiting right now so we havnt hung out as much or talked but we're still, "
He paused for a bit.
"sorry but as I was saying we're still friends, " I looked at the comments and some where pretty rude, I wanted to cry again but there where in more tears.
"guys please don't say anything rude about her ,she's my friend and doesn't deserve this hate, "
I read one of the comments "Yes she does, she was with another guy yesterday at the mall after your meet up,"
Wow looks like I can't have guy friends if I hang out with Mario.
After a while people started commenting something I didn't expectz
"#IShipMelrio "
"#Melrio"
"#Melrio4ever"
" When will #Melrio be a thing?"
He read a couple of them then looked at the camera.
"Guys I'm about to share something with you but you can't tell people about it so please don't record this or anything, I'm also gonna make it so the broadcast can't be replaid," he waited for the chat to fill with okays and it did.
" I like Melody, I've only known her for a week or so but I've already got feelings for her, I honestly wish Melrio was a thing but sadly it's not, and -" he stopped talking and read some comments.
"She's watching! "
"OMG she heard you say all that! "
" OMG #Melrio ,"
"OMG Melody!"
I read a couple too and laughed a little. How do they know I'm here?
"Oh she's hear! Shoot omg okay Ummm, " I could tell Mario was getting nervous.
He started to blush and his cheeks got really rosy.
"Guys even though she heard that it won't change the fact she doesn't feel the same back, "
The comments got rude again saying how I was stupid for not wanting to be with Mario and how I'm an idiot for choosing Jake over Mario.
He stayed on for another 20 minutes then got off. I laid in bed and started thinking. I slowly started to drift into sleep but if only he'd let me explain. Then he'd know I feel the same way about him as he feels about me.
----------------------------------------------
{ WC: 1070}