I'm sorry

*Melodys P.O.V*
The three of us walked to Mario's place.
Mark waited in Marios broadcasting area and we went to his bedroom.
We sat down on his bed and just looked at each other. I looked down before speaking.
"Mario I'm really sorry, I promise you these isn't anything between Jake and I. If you let me I'll explain what happened and why those look like they do, "
I looked up at him and he just nodded for me to continue.
"okay my friends and I went to the mall and when we where about to leave some suporters recognized me and came up to me. They said some rude things and I was gonna cry so Jake grabbed my hand and hugged me, that's all that happened I don't know if you'll believe me ,"
He just kept looking at me. I sat there waiting for a response but I didn't get one.
He pulled me into a hug and just held me there for a bit.
"Mel I'm so sorry, I should have just listened to you, then we wouldn't have ignored eachother and I wouldn't be miserable, "
I pulled away.  Do I want to ask this?  Should I ask this?
I thought about it before decideding to ask.
"Mario can I ask like two questions?"
"yeah of course, ask away,"
"okay first of all......
---------------------------------------------
Yup cliffhanger
What's she gonna ask ?
What's he gonna say?
I'm so evil 😈