Catching up

I woke up early and invited the girls for a fancy dinner at a restaurant at six to catch up. 
They all agreed so I set my alarm for four so I wouldn't forget. 
I ate breakfast and watched TV until four.
*The Dinner *
I got to the restaurant and saw the girls were already there so I walked to the table and sat down. 
"Hey Mel,  I like your outfits it's really cute, "
Alyssa said .
"Thank you,  you guys look amazing, "
We ordered our food then  started talking.
"so what's happened in the past week that I've missed, "
Jill and Cammy looked at Alyssa and she started blushing.
"Alyssa spill, "
"I'm dating someone, "
"whoo? Is it mark? Trevor?  That cute guy you where talking about a month ago? "
"she won't  tell us ," Jill said and cam just nodded.
"Well okay I guess I'll just show them.........the picture, "
Jill and Cammy looked confused while Alyssa looked like she's just seen a murder happen.
"you wouldn't, "
"try me, "
I smirked and unlocked my phone. 
"okay okay,  I'll tell you guys but you can't freak out, "
We nodded our heads.
"I'm dating......"
She stopped talking when the waitress came back with our food.
We thanked her then looked back at Alyssa.
"......I'm dating Trevor, "
On the outside I smiled and told her that was cute,  on the inside I was questioning her choices.  Jill and cam told her their happy she's dating someone and then Jill asked her another question.
"did he ask you out or did you ask him out ,"
"he asked me out, "
We just nodded and ate our food.
"anything else happen? "
"I went to Geo's house to visit him but he wasn't there,  we didn't go see you because ur mom told us you couldn't have visitors,"
"oh.........Geo was staying at my house Cam,  that's why he wasn't there, "
"oh, "
"I'll be back, "
I walked to the restroom and pulled out my phone. I made a groupchat with all the guys and sent them a message. 
To My boys😎❤️: can you guys meet me at Red Robin tomarrow  at 1 to catch up and talk and stuff?
I walked back out and I could feel my phone vibrating from them answering. 
I sat down with the girls and we each got a sundae for dessert before we all went home.
I got out of my skirt and crop top and put  on sweats and a big T-shirt. Then I walked back downstairs to ask my mother about the "sales person. "
I saw her sitting on the couch watching TV.
"hey mom?"
"what's up sweat heart,"
"you know that sales person that that stopped by? "
"yeah, "
"there name didn't happen to be Mario did it?  And he didn't happen to be my boyfriend right? "
She sighed and looked kinda mad.
"he told you? "
"of couse he told me mom,  and  he told me what you said, he was so upset, why'd you do that? "
"because ever since youve started hanging out with him and the other guys and dating him you've changed, your barely ever home, you never talk to me and you get in trouble, "
"I've always gotten in trouble mom, you know how many slips I've signed with your signature? You've never paid attention to what I do so why do you start now? "
"go to your room, I don't want you seeing those boys anymore, "
"You can't stop me from seeing them, "
"Yes I can, the only people I'm okay with you hanging out with are the girls, Jake, Shawn and Geo, "
"that's not fair mom! Geos friends with all of them and so are the girls what if they all wanna hang out! I won't be able to because of you,"
"don't speak to me with that tone go to your room and stay there, "
I turned around and walked up to my room.  I sat on my bed and started crying while cuddling the bear Mario gave me when he asked me out.   I saw the hallway light turn off and my mom close her bedroom door.  I put on a jacket and opened my window.  I climbed down a little then jumped.  I started waking to the park I first went to when I first moved here.
I sat inside the slide and cried. 
My eyes started to sting and my vision was blurry from all the tears. 
After a couple minutes I climbed up the slide and laid down looking at the sky.  I heard a car and hid in the slide.  I heard footsteps coming towards the swings next to the slide. 
"Isn't this the park where I saw  Melody for the first time? "
That voice sounded familiar.
"yeah she texted me cuz she was upset so I came to pick her up, "
That was Mario,  but who's the other person.
"So how are you guys doing? "
"were good,  havnt seen her in 3 days but we're going to Red Robin with her tomarrow, you should come so you can meet her in person, "
"yeah and I can tell her that she split up meston, "
I realized who it was now and moved my foot making me slide down towards the end of the slide.
"did you hear that? " Mario asked.
"Probably just the wind, "
My phone vibrated making me mentally yell at it.
"okay that wasn't the wind" Weston said.
"Should we investigate? "
"yeah Ill post it on my snaochat, "
"Hey guys me and Mario are investigating a creepy noises, at this haunted park, "
"It's not haunted idiot, " Mario said and I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"the slide! " Weston said.
I heard running coming towards me.
I slide down the slide and knocked Weston over.
Mario screamed and Weston started laughing. He got that on snaochat and posted it.
"Hey guys......"
"Hey meston killer, "
"shut up your just jealous he's mine and now yours"
I stuck my tongue out and Mario laughed.
"awww u guys are fighting over me , how cute, "
"shut up, " Weston and I said at the same time.
We laughed and high fived eachother.
"were meeting in the same place we talked for the first time, "
"that's pretty cool, "
He came up and hugged me and then I hugged him.
"why are you here so late Mel? "
"I was gonna ask you the same thing Mario, "
"Weston wanted to come to a park to bring his baby, "
"baby? "
"I LEFT HER ON THE SWINGS, "
He ran towards the swings and then came back with a baby doll in his hands.
"okay then..." I looked at Weston like he was crazy.
"so now why are you here,?"
"wanted to leave the house for a bit, "
"is everything alright? "
"Yup, everythings fine, " I gave them a smile and then we played at the park like 5 year olds for a couple minutes before they left and I stayed for another hour before walking to hell, I mean home...
------------------------------------------------------
{WC: 1166}