Netflix

I woke up and remembered it was Saturday. Thank god . I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 9 am. I also had a six texts, wow,
One from Mario,  Geo,  Weston, Cammy,  Alyssa and Jill.
I looked at Mario's first.
From Someone cuter then Weston ❤️❤️: Hey Cutie 😉 IDK if your awake but hopefully your not so you can wake up to this, text me when your awake bye ♥️.
I smiled at that then responded.
To Someone cuter then Weston❤️❤️: Thanks weirdo but what's up 😋
I checked Weston's next.
From Someone cute 💜 : Melodyyyyyy wake up you lazy bum.
I laughed.
To Someone cute 💜 : Lazy bum? Really Weston? 😂😂
I checked the rest of the messages.
From Geo👌👌💎 : Hey Mel do you wanna come over and just hang out, we could watch some movies and eat food. I'll go pick you up if you want.
To Geo👌👌💎 : Yeah I'd love that at like what time would you get here?

From Jillybean: That Mario guy is really famous and I think he likes you. 😉😏😏
To Jillybean: why do you say that? 😳

From Camel: Omg that Mario guy totally likes you girl... I mean who wouldn't 😂
miss you girl
To Camel: 😂 Jill just told me the exact same way
I miss you too my smol camel

From Alyssa: So you and Mario 😏😏
To Alyssa : why do you and the girls think that? What have u guys been up too

This is weird but knowing them they went full stalker mode on him. I decided to follow him and some of his friends. After 5 minutes I got another text from Geo.
From Geo👌👌💎: In like 30 minutes? Does that work for you?
To Geo👌👌💎 : Yeah that's fine see you then.

I locked my phone and went to take a shower. Then I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Once my hair looked decent I put a beanie on and changed into something simple since I'm just hanging out with Geo. I still had 5 minutes so I just sat on my phone and looked at some of Mario's posts and his fanpages. All I gotta say is he has some talented fans and they all seem really supportive. While I was going through instagram I got a text from the girls.
From Jillybean: The girls and I might have downloaded younow and he might have been broadcasting and he may or may not have said somethings about you.....
From Camel: Jill., Alyssa and I might have gotten kinda curious and found his younow then dowkaboaded the app and he might have been broadcasting and he said somethings about you that gave the impression he likes you
From Alyssa: We watched his broadcast and it was pretty obvious.
His supporters wernt very happy when he did so he stopped and frowned a little.
To Alyssa, Camel and Jillybean: You guys just sent me pretty similar messages at the same time and it was pretty creepy
From Alyssa: 😂😂we are goals
From Camel: Agreed ^
From Jillybean: 😂😂 Yas
To Alyssa, Camel and Jillybean : 😂😂Ily dorks but I'll ttyl I'm gonna hang with my cousin.
Right after I said that there was a knock on the door and I went downstairs told my parents I was going to hangout with Geo, gave them a hug then left.
"Let's go to the store to get food, " Geo said as he started the car.
"Mkay, "
*Skip car ride and store but they got lots of food *
Once we got to Geo's house we took the food to his room and set up a Fort with blankets and pillows .
" What movie do you wanna watch? "
" ummmmmmmmmm how about we watch all the saw movies, "
" Oh so you like scary movies, "
"yes there the best, "
"Well then you can never go to the movies with Mario," he laughed.
" Why? Don't tell me he doesn't like scary movies? "
" He gets scared easily and I doubt he'd ever go see a scary movie ," I laughed.
" I'm gonna make the popcorn then I'll be back, "
"okay I'll set everything up, "
I went to the kitchen and made the popcorn then headed back to the room with geo and found him recording a snapchat.
" Hey guys I'll be posting three musicallys tommarrow but right now I'm gonna watch the saw serious with this girl, "
He pointed the camera at me and I just waved.
"umm hi people, "
Geo laughed and the video ended. I walked over to him handed him popcorn and posted the snap. We got the blankets and watched the movies and talked every once in a while. This is great honestly, Geo and I should do this more often.
---------------------------------------------
Next chapter gonna be interesting