Girlfriend?

*Geos P.O.V*
I could feel my palms sweating at how nervous I was. I talked to Mel earlier and she agreed to help me out. I hoped in the shower and made sure to clean everything .
After that I put on a blue shirt and jeans then I did my hair.
I texted Mel and she said they where almost ready and where leaving in 5.
I put a bit of cologne on and headed to the store to get some flowers for Cam.
I walked to the beach and set everything up and then sat down and waited. 
After about 5 minutes I could hear the girls. I got up and dusted myself off. I turned around and saw cammy walking towards me.  She had a blindfold on and Mel was guiding  her  while Alyssa and Jill took pictures and recorded. 
Once they where infront of the me I stepped aside and Mel took Cammys blindfold off.  She looked at me and then the sand.  I handed her the flowers and took her hand.
" Cam,  from the  moment I answered the facetime that wasn't meant for me I knew you where am amazingand beutiful  girl . After talking to you for the past month I realized that you are someone I never want to lose.  Will you be my girlfriend cam? "
I kissed her hand and she had some tears coming out of her eyes.
She looked at me and nodded. 
I grabbed her face and kissed her.
After a minute or so we pulled away and Mel walked up to me.
"I know your my cousin but she's my smol camel and my best friend. If you hurt her I will hurt you twice as bad, " she wasn't joking you could tell by her face.
"I'll help her hurt you and that won't end well, " Alyssa spoke up. 
"I'll help them make it look like an accident, " jill just gave me a look and then they all started saying how cute we where. 
The girls went back home while me and Cammy walked along the beach holding hands. 
Im really glad she said yes, I'm also glad I answered that facetime,  it was one of the Best things that has happened in my life.
----------------------------------------------
{WC: 375}