Plans

*Mel's P.O.V*
   As I made my way back to the house I thought about two things.  The first thing is that I'm gonna have to say bye to all the boys in three but basically two days and how Mario's gonna be when I go back to the house. I don't know how I'm going to handle going thousands of miles away from Mario,  or the goons,  or Mark or any of the boys. 
  I was about to open the door when it opened and I bumped into someone and fell on my bum.
"Fuck that hurt, watch where yo-"
I looked up expecting one of the girls but instead I saw Mario's beautiful eyes starting back at mine. He offered me his hand to help me get up and I took it then dusted off my pants.
"Mel can we talk?"
"Ummm yeah sure, "
He stepped outside and closed the door behind us.
" I need to start letting you explain things before I get all mad,  I'm sorry, "
"It's not your fault your not the one that cheated, "
"But you pushed him away and didn't kiss back, "
"But I didn't tell you right away, "
"OK let's not point fingers and let's forget this happened? "
I didn't reply and stayed quite  for a while then changed the subject completly.
"You know you leave in 3 practically 2 days? "
"......I try not to think about that,  I don't wanna leave you, "
" I don't know if Imma be able to handle the distance, "
" we can make it work , we can try at least right? "
"yeah........."
We both just looked at eachother and stood there a while.  I looked down at my foot and the cement underneath them. I didn't wanna say anything and even if I did I didn't have anything to say.  Idk how tourings gonna go.
If I ever go somewhere with a guy friend all it takes is one wrong moment captured and posted and Mario will most likely see it and we'll probably fight if he doesn't let me explain anything. 
  *Mario's P.O.V*
She looked down at her foot and I just stared at her hands and held them. Rubbing them gently with my thumbs. I know long distance is gonna be hard but I'm willing to try it. I know there's gonna need to be a lot of trust but I believe Mel and I can make it through this.
"We should head back inside now Mel, "
I pulled her arm towards the door and she let go and followed. We walked back inside and everyone was just hanging out in the livingroom. I looked at the guys and motioned my head towards the room.

The Goons , Geo, Brandon,  Hunter,  and Blake all followed me.
"OK guys we leave in two days for tour and won't come back for months,  we need to spend the next tw-"
Julians phone started ringing so I stopped talking so he could answer.
"yes, "
"Ok"
"really? "
"yeah I'll tell them, "
"ok bye Paul, "

He hung  up   and looked at us.
"Trevor left the tour,  he's not on poms anymore, "
Everyone started smiling.  Trevor was chill and cool but he wasn't very liked so we're glad he's not on tour. 
"Imma text Mark and tell him and im also gonna tell him we're all gonna hang out these last two days and make them count, " 
" we should plan stuff to do,  so we have everything planned and know what we're doing,  ya know? "
"good idea julian, " 
We  started finding stuff and thinking of stuff to do to make our last days with the girls the best it could be before leaving for months.
------------------------------------------------------
WC: 611
Only 2 chapters after this 😁
Coming to an end