Jelousy

I woke up to the sound of a door closing.
I tried to sit up but then I noticed Jakes arm was wrapped around my waist. I slowley took it off and then went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for the gang.  I saw a note from my mom on the fridge
Melody ,
I got a call back for the job I applied to so I won't be back till later  and your fathers at work so behave
~ Love mom
Okay well time to make pancakes.  When I passed by the kitchen island thing I saw a note that seemed to be written in a rush.
Hey Mel I stopped by to see you and your mom let me in but then I saw you where sleeping with people Idk and Geo so I decided to leave...... Text me later if you want
I frowned a bit.  I grabbed my phone and texted Mario.
To someone cuter than Weston ❤️❤️: Hey im making pancakes if you wanna come over
I grabbed the mix and made the batter and then Mario texted me back.
From someone cuter than Weston ❤️❤️: Yeah I'll be over in a couple minutes
I locked my phone and smiled. After a couple minutes Mario knocked on the door and I told him to come in.
"Hey Mel, " Mario mumbled into my hair as he hugged me.
"Hey, " I continued to mix the batter and Mario offered to make the actual pancakes while I go wake up everybody.
I thanked him then grabbed a spray bottle and filled it with water. I went to my room and opened the door. They all looked so innocent..... Sadly they must be woken up. One by one I squirted water in their face while screaming wake up. Since I woke Geo up before Cam he protected her face so she didnt get yet. I told the guys to put on shirts and we all headed downstairs. I walked behind them and I noticed Shawn starring at Alyssa's ass a couple times. He can be a fuckboy at times.
Once we got to the kitchen I decided to introduce everyone.
"okay so Jake , Shawn, Alyssa , Cam and Jill this is Mario, Mario this is Jake , Shawn, Alyssa , Cammy , we call her Cam and Jill," I pointed at everyone as I said that.
"and you already know Geo so there isn't much introduction needed there, " I laughed a little and Geo did too.
"So who is he Mel? " Jake and Mario where having a pretty intense starting contest.
"This is Mario he lives next door and is basically my only friend at school, "
"He's also her boyfriend, " Alyssa said with a smirk.
I felt my cheeks heat up.
"No he's not she's lying," I replied very quickly .
Jake and Mario where still staring so I walked in between them and handed everyone plates . We all sat and ate Mario's delicouse pancakes before planning out our day.
----------------------------------------------
{WC: 495}