SleepOvers

Once we got to my room the guys stepped out into the hall while we changed into our pajamas. Then the guys came back inside and took their shirts off and put sweatpants on.
It wasn't weird we've seen them but naked ( but not there dicks just there asses).
Once we all got ready we cuddled up into my bed. They asked me questions about the date and I told them how great it was but I didn't mention the Ferris wheel. Jake didn't look comfortable during the conversation but I let it slide for now.
Once they where done  teasing me and asking questions we turned in the TV and watched Netflix.
After a couple minutes I got a text from Geo.
From Geo👌👌💎: Hey can I sleep over? 
To Geo👌👌💎: yeah but I've got some friends over too if that's okay
From Geo👌👌💎: yeah that's fine I'll be over in 5
I locked my phone and put it down then I realized Cammy and Geo are finally gonna meet.
25 minutes later the door bell rung  and I went to answer it. Geo was wearing grey sweats with a plain black t-shirt.
"Hey so what's friends are over? "
Geo asked while he followed me upstairs.
" oh no one special, " I smirked before I opened the door to my room and no one looked away from the screen. 
"Who was at the door Mel? " Cam asked.
"oh no one special just Geo, " .
That seemed to catch Wveyonee attention as all eyes where on us.
I looked at Geo and saw him staring at  Shawn who had his arm around Cammy's shoulder.
" Umm hi, " Geo awkwardly waved.
Jake just looked at Geo.
"Who is he? "
"He's my cousin, "
"And Cammys boyfriend, "  Jill added in.
Cammy  started to blush and then shook her head no.
We all started laughinh including Geo. 
Cammy got up and gave Geo a hug.  I went and sat back down with Jake. Cammy  and Geo where still hugging and we all awed. 
They looked at us before Cam started blushing again and they joined us on my bed that we all suprisingly fit on.
We continued watching Netflix and then I heard Cam and Alyssa having a conversation.
"Alyssa go put pants on," Can't whispered to alyssa.
"No if I can't wear shorts around your boyfriend why am I even here? " Alyssa laughed quietly.
Cammy just sighed and snuggled into Geos chest.
I looked at Shawn and saw him looking at them.  Shawn's always had a crush on Cammy it was pretty obvious. I nudged his side and gestured towards Cam and smirked. He just shook his head while smiling and continued to watch Netflix.
I couldn't ask for a better night or a better group of friends.
---------------------------------------------
{WC: 463}