Oh No....

* An hour at the mall later*
We where walking to the food court to get an ice cream when all of a sudden we hear a scream.
" Omg it's GEO! "
"OMG GEO! "
"OMG is that your girlfriend "
"GEO your only allowed to date me, "
Geo looked at me then grabbed my hand and ran. He went to the bathroom and shoved me in. He didn't follow so I opened the door to see him walking to his fans. They didn't look very happy. After about 5 minutes geo came back but he was crying.
"OMG geo what's wrong? "
All the girls had left so we went back to the food court.
" They wouldn't listen when K tried explain the situation and they where mad I ran away from them some where crying and I couldn't take it, they left but said they'd be posting the pictures of us, "
He wiped away his tears but more came out.
"Geo I'm so sorry if we would have stayed at your house or gone somewhere else this wouldn't have happened, " I frowned and looked at the ground.
" No Mel it's not your fault, I just don't like seeing my supporters upset, there the reason I've gotten to where I am and I don't like upsetting them, "
I got up and hugged him and he just cried on my shoulder. Ive known Geo for like 5 days but I'm already super close to him and I don't want to see him cry. I went over and got us ice cream then took it back to him.
"Thanks Mel, but I could've paid for mine, "
"No it's fine, I swear, I wanted to try and cheer you up, "
" your the best Mel, "
We continued to eat our ice cream and sit in silence.
----------------------------------------------
sorry Cammy