Date Night pt 1

Once I got inside I went to my closet and looked for an outfit.  Then I showered  and put on my outfit. He said dress casually and I think I did a good job.  I blow dried my hair then curled it into loose curls and I put on winged eyeliner, and mascara.  I sprayed  some perfume  on myself and headed downstairs.  I grabbed my phone and saw it was 7:55. 5 minutes left so I decided to grab a drink and eat TV. 
I was watching Spongebob , don't judge me,  and was interrupted by the door bell ringing.  I looked through the peep hole and saw mario so I turned off the TV and left a note for my parents who havnt returned.  I opened the door and saw Mario wearing a maroon t-shirt,  jeans and black vans.  He looked cute.
" Hey Mel you look great, "
"Thanks you look cute, "
"ready to go? "
" Yup, "
I closed the door and locked it before following mario to his car.  He opened my door and then went to his side. 
" so may I know where we are going now,?" I asked with a smile.
" Nope still a surprise, "
I groaned.  I turned up the radio a little and sang along to the songs.  
Pretty soon we pulled up to a bowling alley.
" oh be prepared to lose Selman,  this is my sport, "
" Bring it on Mel, "
We laughed and went to get our shoes and get a lane.  Once we picked out our balls we went to our lane. We decided to put each others names so I put Mario's first as Loser and he put mine is as Mel. As you can see I'm not as nice as him.  
We played two games and I won both of them.  Mario kept saying I was cheating and it made me laugh.  After our two games I thought that was it but apparently Mario had something else planned. 
We got back in his car and he drove to the next destination.
---------------------------------------------