Day 7

Today is the day I get my phone and freedom back!
I got up from my room and ran to Geo's room.
I opened the door and started jumping on the bed.
"GEO WAKE UP WERE FREEEEEE, "
He just groaned and tried kicking me.
"GEO WAKE UP I LAZY ASS, "
I sat down on his back and started tapping his head.
He groaned and rolled over making me fall on the floor, then he got up.
"Happy?"
"Yup, " I said popping the "p".
"today's the day! We're done and free, " I started spinning around and Geo laughed.
"Not untill your mom gets here though, "
"way to kill my vibe Geo, " I rolled my eyes and walked away.
I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal.
Geo came down shortly after and got cereal too. 
We heard the door bell ring so I went and answered it and saw Geos mom.
"Hey tia, "
"hi mija, "
I moved out of the way and let her in.  She went to the livingroom and I got Geo and we joined her with our cereal. 
"Tu mama me dio los teléfonos, y ya pasó una semana  so aquí están ,"
She handed us our phones and we hugged her and Geo said he was gonna go home now .  My phone was dead so I went upstairs and put it to charge. 
I decided to go out today so I got dressed.

Put on my black Converse , straightened my hair and put some mascara on

Put on my black Converse , straightened my hair and put some mascara on.  I grabbed my phone,  car charger , portable charger and purse.
I grabbed my car keys and got in the car. 
I looked at my phone and saw I had a lot of messages which I would look at later right bow I just texted my mom that I went out and drove off.  

I've been out for a couple of hours and I decided to go to the mall .
I parked my car and headed straight for Starbucks.  I got a vanilla bean frappe and headed to Forever 21. I bought a couple shirts and some jeans and started checking snapchat while I was leaving. I was watching Marios story when I bumped into someone.
"Shit I'm sorry I wasnt paying attention, " I looked up and saw Zach. As in bruhitszach , as in Zachary Clayton, one of the funniest people ever.
"It's okay accidents happen, I'm Zach, "
"I know, "
That sounded creepy.
"not to sound creepy or anything I'm just a fan, my names Melody, "
He laughed a little.
"Wait aren't you Geo's cousin? "
"Yup that's me, "
"can I get your number? "
"yeah sure, "
I handed him my phone and he gave me his.
I put my contact name as Mel🔥😜.
He gave me my phone and I saw his contact name was Zach🤓🐙.
I laughed and then we said goodbye and went our separate ways. 
I went to a couple more stores and then went home. 
*skip ride home*
Once I got home I said hi to my mom and then went upstairs to my room.  I unlocked my phone and read all the messages I had from the girls most of them asking where is was and if I died.  I answered them back and  thanked them for coming to my house, oh wait that didn't. 
I put on shorts and a big t-shirt,  then put my hair up and laid down in bed. I had a couple messages from Mario and the other guys too.  
I just sent them all the same message explaining what happened.
I went to ig and I had a lot of notifications and I was tagged in a lot of pictures mostly from Geos snapchat story.  I went and liked some and posted a selfie.  I checked everyone's instagram and liked pictures I hadn't liked.
I went back to my tagged pictures   and saw a couple of me and Zach at the mall.
"she's cheating on Mario OMG, "
"I thought she was dating Mario, "
I kept looking and liked some that didn't assume anything.
"Stop freaking  out guys she's aloud to have guy friends, "
"she's not doing anything back chill out, "

At least some people don't over react.
I kept scrolling through instagram and after a while Zach followed me back.
A little bit after I got a text.
From Zach🤓🐙: Have you seen instagram?
To Zach🤓🐙: yeah...sorry theirs probably drama now
From Zach🤓🐙: don't worry about it, give it a couple days just ignore it
To Zach🤓🐙: okay sorry again but I'm gonna sleep now night
From Zach🤓🐙: night

I locked my phone and set it down. I was drifting off to sleep when I got another message.
From Mario💜: Goodnight beautiful 💙 sweet dreams 😘
I smiled before replying with a heart and then going back to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
{WC: 799}
Mr.Zachary Clayton has joined the story 🤔🙄😁