DuhItzDrama

*8 weeks later *
*Mark's P.O.V*
I came down to Florida again 4 weeks ago to stay for a bit before the guys leave for the tour.  The whole time I've been here it's been awkward between Geo and Cam since they broke up.  Geo tries to not make things awkward but it doesn't go very well. 
Whenever we do hang out Trevor tries to hang out with Alyssa whenever he can and I have to admit I get a bit jelouse. Alyssas funny,  smart , beutiful,  and elegant. Trevor better back off because technically I saw her first.
We've all decided to go to an amusement park today so I got dressed and headed outside waiting for the uber.
*Skipping till the actual park*
Once we got to the park we split up into two groups.  Alyssa,  Trevor,  Jill ,Hunter,  Cam and I in one and the twins,  Brandon,  Mel ,  Mario,  Geo, and Blake in the other. We all got the bracelets and Alyssa came up with a plan to get on all the rides. No one argued with her so we just followed her. First ride was a roller coaster that had three people per row. I wanted to go with Alyssa but the girls decided that for this ride they where gonna sit together and the guys sat behind them. We started going up a hill and Hunter pulled his phone out and took a video on snapchat of us then the girls and he almost dropped his phone. Soon we got to the top and Alyssa started screaming before we even went down. Jill and Cam grabbed her hands and when we started going down the hill the girls were screaming and they had their hands in the air.
After we got off the roller coaster the girls started laughing at each other ...mostly at Alyssa.
We went on a bunch of other rides and then we got to one that had rows of two. Luckily we had an even number but hopefully we could arrange this quickly.
"Okay so Jill and Hunter ate obviously going together, " Alyssa looked at Jill who just hid behind Hunter.
"Who's gonna go with me? " Alyssa asked.
"I will," Trevor and I spoke at the same time. We looked at each other and glared before looking back at Alyssa.  She looked at the girls and then looked at us.
"I'll go with Cam..."
She walked over to Cam meaning  Trevor and I would ride together, great. 
We got in the carts and it started moving. Jill and Hunter where in the front then Alyssa and Cam then me and Trev.  It was a haunted house themed ride and had some creepy things that made the girls jump. We were heading towards a section where there were three ways to go and each cart went in a different way. We got split up.  There where some jump scares and a couple of other "scary" things and then we got off.  The others weren't off yet so it was just me and Trev.
"So are you and Alyssa a thing? " Trevor looked at me as he asked the question.
I wanted to say yes but I didn't wanna lie.
"no, "
"so she's available? "
He better not think about it.
"Yeah I mean she doesn't have a boyfriend, "
"cool,  I was thinking about asking her on a date and now I can, "
This little shit.
"no you can't "
Mark WTF are u doing.
He gave me a confused look.
"why not? "
"because I like her and I was gonna ask, "
He just smiled.
"doesn't mean I can't ask her,  maybe she'd rather date me ,"
I clenched my fist together. 
"why would she wanna date an ashole like  you? "
He looked at me and just glared but he didn't intimidate me at all. 
We continued to glare at each other until he broke the silence.
"At least I'm not a fuckboy, "
That was the last straw.  I jumped forward and fell into Trevor Knocking  him  down and then I need punched him in the nose receiving a cracking nose in return.
"OMG MARK WTF!! " I looked up and saw Alyssa running towards us with the others.
I looked down at Trevor and his now bloody nose.  I got up and ran. I couldn't face Alyssa rn not after that I had to leave and that's exactly what I did.
-------------------------------------------------------
{wc: 733}