Pool Time

I woke up at 7 in the morning  and remembered it was sunday so I went back to sleep. 
*After Sleep*
It was now 1 in the afternoon so I got up and went to make myself some pancakes with Nutella in them. After I made the pancakes I made some eggs and bacon then sat down and ate.
My parents came into the kitchen and said good morning before drinking their coffee and leaving somewhere. I got up and put on my swimsuit.
Then I grabbed a towel and the pool floaty thing I bought and went to the backyard and got into our pool. I swam around for a little and then laid down on the floaty thing .

After like 5 minutes I heard my door bell ring so I walked to the door

I was surprised when I opened it.
" Hey Mario, whats up, "
He looked at me and stayed silent for a little.
I started feeling insecure and wrapped my hands around my stomach.
" Hello earth to Mario?"
" OMG I'm sorry ummm I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out before we went on a date later but if you want to be by yourself in the pool and relax that's fine, "
"Ummm if you want you can come hang out with me by the pool," I looked up at Mario and he was kinda surprised.
"um sure I'll just go get my swimming shorts and a towel then I'll come back,  "
"okay when you return you can come through the gate, "
" okay see you in a little bit  Mel, "
I closed the door and went back to the pool. I laid down on the flamingo and closed my eyes.
After about 10 minutesario still wasn't here and I was starting to wonder where he was. I dont think it takes that long for a guy to change into shorts. I was going to sit up on the flamingo when I was suddenly pushed into the water.
Once I resurfaced I looked around and saw Mario behind the flamingo laughing.
" You think this is funny Selman? "
He looked at me and nodded while he continued to laugh.
I went underwater and swam over to where he was.
" Wait Mel where did you go? " He sounded very confused.
I surfaced behind him a bit and made my way towards him. Once I was behind him I grabbed his shoulders and yelled surprise.
"OMG WTF why? Who?  Mel!?  Whyyy, "
I started laughing.
" same  reason you pushed me off the flamingo. It was funny, "
I countinued to laugh then realized he was shirtless and damn. 
He looked at me and pouted his lips.
"Awww is the little Mario  upset? "
I continued to laugh we'd then he started splashing me with water.  I splashed him back and pretty soon we where having a splashing war and he kept using the flamingo as a shield.
After that we swam around together and after a while we both sat down on the flamingo and just talked. I tried figuring out where we where going for our date but he wouldn't say.  Once it was 5 I told him I was going to get ready and he went home.
----------------------------------------------

I want the date to be in one  chapter so yeah that's what the next chapter will be.