New faces

*Melodys P.O.V*
I woke up and found myself surrounded by the bodies of my friends. I slowly untangled myself from the mess and went down to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and looked out my window.
I saw Mario drive away and cat was in the passengers seat. I went to the couch and sat down. I turned on the TV and watched once upon a time.
After a couple minutes I heard a knock on the door so I went and answered.
I saw a guy who was a bit taller then me but around my age.
I have to admit he has really nice eyes and hair.
"Ummm hey, uhhh I'm looking for - um, sorry does mario live here?"
He seemed a bit nervous but he just kept looking at me. I felt awkard.
"no he lives next door but he's not home right now , do you wanna come inside and wait here? "
"um yeah sure I mean I have no where else to be, "
I stepped aside and let him in.
"so what's your name? "
"oh I'm Mark, "
That sounded familiar but I don't know where I heard it .
"I'm Melody but everyone calls me Mel,"
"so how do you know Mario besides him being your neighbor ," he sat on the couch and I sat on the one infront of him.
"oh, we go to school together and he's my only friend here in Florida ,"
"Oh do you know what younow is? "
"Yeah Mario showed it to me , why? Are you done famous guy too? "
He looked at the ground then at me and nodded.
"that's cool, what's your younow? "
"It's duh-" he was cut off by Alyssa.
"Mel who are you talking too? "
she looked at mark and then her jaw dropped.
Omg how could I not have remembered.
Alyssa looked at her outfit which was a big shirt and I'm pretty sure she just had panties under that. She looked back at mark then dashed away.
"Let me guess your Duhitzmark? "
I asked looking back at mark.
"Yup, have you heard of me? "
"No but my friend Alyssa who was just down here is a big fan, " He nodded before getting on his phone. I got on mine and followed him. Then he followed me back. He was texting someone and I was getting curious.
*Marks P.O.V*
Okay Mario mentioned a couple things about Melody but I didn't know she was this cute. I get pretty nervous when she answered the door. Her friend came down the stairs and she was beautiful . Even though she was pretty much just wearing a shirt she looked amazing. She ran up the stairs, probably to change, before I could say Anything. Mel told me her name was Alyssa.
I grabbed my phone and started to text Mario.
To Mario🍕🍕: Bro Mels is cute af , like damn
From Mario🍕🍕: I know but back up bro
To Mario🍕🍕: Don't worry I like her friend Alyssa.
From Mario 🍕🍕: wait how do you know what Mel and Alyssa look like?
To Mario🍕🍕: I knocked on her door instead of yours and I'm just chilling here till you return home.
From Mario 🍕🍕: okay I'll be home in 5 minutes
I locked my phone and saw Mel followed me so I followed her back. I looked at her and she was watching musical.lys to the song I hate you i love you.
" Who's musically you watching?"
She looked up.
"Marios most recent, "
"Mario made a musically to that song? "
Mario usually doesnt do sad songs so I was a bit surprised.
"Yeah but the caption is what really gets you ,"
She paused before reading it.
"You mean a lot to me, and it hasn't even been a month, I'm sorry , then he put the broken heart emoji,"
"Wow, "
"Yeah he's gonna get some questions from the fans as to who this is about, "
She's got a point there.
"Do you think he knows that? "
She smiled a little before answering.
"Yeah, he double checks his captions and he obvioulsy doesn't care right now, "
Does she know what this is about. I gave her a confused look and she saw my confusion.
"if I'm correct this is about me, some pictures got posted , I tried explaining but he didn't listen and then he said something on braodacst without knowing I was watching and we havnt talked in 3-4 ish days," she started to get upset so I sat by her and put my arm around her.
"It'll be okay, Mario just needed some space , he can be so stubborn sometimes," I gave her a hug and let her rest her head on my shoulder.
"thanks Mark, "
"no problem gorgouse ,"
She sucked in a breathe when I said that.
Idk why I said gorgouse but it's what I call my suporters and it just came out.
She let the breathe out and we sat there and then we started playing her x-box.
I got a little cocky and kept saying how I was gonna crush her at black ops but it was the complete opposite.
"you cheated!! "
"How did I cheat mark? " She asked with a smirk.
"IDK but you did! " she started to laugh.
"Your just salty I beat you, "
"rematch, "
"okay, "
We where about to play again when the door bell rang.
Mel went and answered the door and it was quite so I decided to make sure she didn't die.
"Mel is evegthibg ok-"
Mario and Mel where just starring at each other. They had many different emotions on there faces.
Sadness, hurt, regret, and fear.
"okay Maeio I've known you for a while now and your obviously not okay, and Mel I've known you for less then an hour but I can tell you care as much about Mario as he does about you. Mario I know we were gonna talk about the secret project but talk to Mel instead, sort things out,"
They both looked at me then each other.
"If Mel even wants to talk to me, " mario looked at the ground and I looked at Mel.
"of course I do Mario , I've wanted to talk about it for a while, let's go talk at your place though, "
"Mark you can come too and just hang till we're done I don't think I'll take long, " Mario offered.
"yeah sure but I'm leaving you guys alone to talk, "
We all walked out of Mels place and headed towards Marios.
Let's hope this goes well.
----------------------------------------------
{WC: 1086}