New House

It's 5:35 in the morning and we're heading to the airport to fly to our new home. I'm sitting in the back listing to my music through my headphones.
My life is going to change completly.
No more sneaking out at night with Alyssa, vandalizing the parks after school with the guys.
I'm gonna be the new kid at the new school my parents enrolled me in. I'm not gonna be the trouble maker I'm going to be the new kid.
Soon enough we arrived at the airport and got checked in and waited to board the plane. I fell asleep when we got on the plane and the last thing I saw was the wing outside the plane.
*After plane ride *
Once we arrived at the airport I got my luggage and we headed to the bus stop. I have no idea what our home looks like or anything. I look out the window and pay attention to the scenery as we pass. I must admit it's beautiful here but it's not home. After a while the bus drops us off at a car rental place we head to the new house.
*Skip car ride *
While we pulled up to the house the neighbors did too and a cute guy around my age came out and looked our way. I just turned around and walked to the house. I was shocked. The front looked amazing and so did downstairs. The pool in the back was great.
I headed upstairs to choose my room. There where three rooms and two bathrooms. One in the master bedroom which my parents took and one in the hallways next to the room I chose.
It was getting late so I decided to paint and decorate my room after school tomorrow before the furniture gets here. I laid some blankets on the floor and went to bed thinking about tomorrow and how it might go.