Chapter 22

HARRY’S POV~~

“Harry, if you put on Spongebob again there’s going to be a problem,” I flipped the channel to Nickelodeon, and Spongebob was on.

“Harry!”

“POOP, People Order Our Patties.”

“Harry this show is stupid-”

“I like it!”

“What is wrong with you!?” She smiled and I laughed. I went to change the channel when I got a phone call from Liam.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s me.”

“Whatsup?”

“Good news, mate. Dr. Evans just left and he said Ty can come home tomorrow.”

“That’s great!” Sam looked at me, her eyes wide, wanting to know what was going on.

“I know, at first he said he didn’t want to release her till Thursday, but he said there isn’t really a reason to keep her the extra day. So she’s coming home tomorrow.”

“That’s great news, we were going to come up and visit in a bit. Has Niall been there?”

“No. I’m taking you haven’t heard from him either. Ty keeps asking for him.”

“I’ll call Louis or Zayn later.”

“Oh, and Harry?”

“Yeah?”

“Management called.”

“Who was it?”

“Rich.”

“Shit.”

“He’s fucking pissed. Did he tell you about the press conference?”

“Yea. He wants to have it on Thursday.”

“Did he tell you about… you know, next week?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you gonna bring her back?”

“Of course. I mean, I haven’t asked yet but-”

“Ask soon. Rich doesn’t even know you’re planning on it. He said he doesn’t want her around you anymore.”

“Well you can tell Rich that he can shove a stick up his ass.” I stood up from the couch and walked to the bedroom, I didn’t need Sam to hear this. She looked up at me, concerned, but I dismissed it. She didn’t need to know what was going on.

“I don’t think he would be happy with that.”

“She means everything to me.”

“I know.”

“She’s injured still, I can’t just leave her here. When Ty comes back, who’s going to take care of them if I’m not here?”

“I think you should call Rich.”

“I’m going to.”

“Okay. Talk to you later.”

I hung up on Liam and dialed Rich’s number as quick as possible.

“Hello?”

“Sam is coming back with me.”

“To England? Next week?”

“Yes.”

“She can’t come, Harry. There’s so much shit in the papers about her, she isn’t good for you. That’s why we’re sending you guys back, there’s too much drama here.” My hand in my sling balled in to a fist. He was making me so angry. What do you mean I can’t bring my girlfriend!?