Chapter 33

this is like a little mini chapter. its the end of the story. stay tuned for the epilogue, it'll be up soon.

HARRY'S POV~~

I stand next to Sam with her hand clenched in mine. Her blonde hair is curled and her makeup is perfect, she looks amazing in her white dress. I've missed her blue eyes and I still do.

My mum approaches me and Sam and hugs me. "She looks beautiful, Harry," tears well in my eyes and I can feel the stiffness in the air and in the room. Sam's mom stood in the corner and spoke to no one. It was the first time anyone had seen her in years.

Ty sat beside Niall in a black dress, her hand clenched in his. I look around and I can tell things will never be the same since Ryan and Dan's arrests.

"It's time," a man in a white robe says to me and I nod. I follow him and Samantha outside, disconnected from Samantha and a group of people follow us to the top of a grassy hill and the rain falls down and we walk to a blue tent set up for us. Everyone gives Samantha a flower. Samantha Zenna. Samantha Styles. I've decided that that's what I wanted. Her. Forever. I slip a metal band on to her finger encrusted with diamonds before the man in white closes the mahogany wooden door between Samantha and I. Between her and the world.

A coffin.

Her coffin.

My baby.

Didn't make it.

I watch as they put her lifeless body in the ground and Ty falls to the ground, in the muddy grass as the rain falls down and I stand here, without an umbrella, fully exposed. It feels like hours when they are finally finished and everyone walks to their cars. I fall to my knees in the mud, clawing at the dark brown filth and blades of grass, looking for my Samantha. Sobbing.

"Harry, stop," Liam pulls me up from the ground as the rest of the boys stand their with their girls.

Zayn and Perrie.

Lou and El.

Niall and Ty.

Liam with some girl he met, Brooke I think.

But my Sam?

Sam's six feet under.

She is never coming back.

And I cannot live without her.

*

*

*

*

WHAT EVEN ILY ALL FOR READING THIS THERE'LL BE ANOTHER PART UP SOON LIKE A LITTLE EPILOGUE AND KJSRGHRUIGHRUIGRUI WOULD YOU GUYS READ ANOTHER FANFIC IF I WROTE ANOTHER IDK ILY