Gamer Familys Train

"You too sir", I said saluting him before walking over to the Gamer seats where I sat between two guys. I sat quiet as I watched my brother join the Viners which I knew my father was gonna question. The guy sitting on my right looked over at me and smile.

"Hi, Madison right?", The guy asked.

"Yea but you can call me Maddie", I said.

"I'm Yami and that's Wade", The guy said pointing over to a tall gentle man that seemed to be around my age. "Are you excited to be in the Gamer family?",.

"Very, what about you?", I asked in a whisper.

"I am very much so", Yami said. "Jack and Mark seemed to really like you",.

"Really? After I totally tripped and made a fool of my self", I said with a sigh.

"Yea, I can see your gonna do just fine with this Gamer Family", Yami said. "I Practically grew up in he Gamer Family",.

"How could you say that?", I asked in confusion.

"I use to live in the Nerds Family but I always had my mind towards what the gamers were doing", Yami said. Our attention was soon drawled back when Pewdiepie said that this was the last person.

"Max Hatter", Pewdiepie called.

I looked over to see a guy stand up  wearing a brown hat and was holding a tea cup and he was from the Minecrafters. He walked up to the bowls and to my surprise choose Gamers. Yami leaned over to me to tell me something.

"He acts like the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland", Yami whispered.

"Yea, I like his hat though", I said causing Yami to chuckle. The guy sat down next to Yami and Yami and I watched the guy finish his cup of tea. He soon noticed us watched.

"Hello Madison and Yami right?", The guy asked sitting his tea on the ground.

"Yea... But how do you remember our names?", I asked.

"A hatter never forgets", The guy said. "You can call me Max, Max Hatter",.

"We have a crazy one", Yami whispered to me. We looked over to Pewdiepie who began to speak.

"Well, guys this has been one successful ceremony, and thank you for being the good people who help the Family system stay up for our safety", Pewdiepie said. "Now go with your new family's and enjoy your new life",.

We stood up and cheered as Pewdiepie walked off the stage and disappeared. The leaders all walked over to there groups. I was sitting in the first row so Mark and Jack were standing right in front of me!

"Hello, everybody, I'm so glad you have chosen to live your days here with the Gamer family", Mark said. "We will train you in combat and in of course technology",.

"Here is what we are gonna do, Mark is gonna take half of this group while I take the other and we will take you onto a train and to the Gaming Family area", Jack said. "Choose your group and let's go",.

I followed Mark because he looked really nice. Everyone else followed Jack.
Mark didn't seem to notice. Then he noticed.

"So it's just you and me?", Mark asked.

"I guess so sir", I said.

"Well I'm glad you wanted to come with me", Mark said.

I blushed a little.

"So why did you join the Gamer Family?", Mark asked. His eyes narrowed on me but in a comfortable way.

"Because I couldn't stand spending the rest of my life with my parents in the Vlogging Family and because my parents always found you guy to be very nice", I said.

"We are much more than nice  we are the military to Felix and is your father Mike Mattson?", Mark asked.

"Yes, sir", I said.

"He is a very nice man and I highly respect him", Mark said. "Also if you would like you can call me Mark",.

"Okay... Mark", I asked. We walked down a hall way and into a stair well.

"Where are we headed Mark?", I asked.

"The train station", Mark said as we reached the bottom of the stairwell and through a heavy door and it opened to see all the new members of the Gamer Family and Jack waiting for the train.

"Jack", Mark called.

"Yea", Jack asked. "Do you know where the train is?",.

"No, it should be here", Mark said in a low growl. Then the sound of a train began to be heard.

"Madison prepare to jump", Mark said to me pushing his glasses into place.

"Jump?", I asked.

"Just follow my lead", Mark said. I shook my head that I understood and then the train was now driving past the train station but a giant square in the train allowed us to jump on. I watched as Yami, Jack, and that weird Hatter kid jump on to the train with out it stopping.

Mark got a running start and jumped on.
Mark looked at me and I jumped with out thinking and landed on the floor of the train.

"You guys are out of your mind!", I said getting up off of the train floor. Mark was talking to Jack but Jack kept looking at me and smiling. I wondered what Jack and Mark were talking about but instead my thoughts were disturbed by a tap on the shoulder. I turned to see the Hatter.

"Aren't these people crazy?", Max Hatter said.

"I think so but I also think it is amazing", I said. "Do you have another name you want me to call you?",.

"Hatter", The guy said back.

"Okay then", I said. "I figured",.

The trains giant doors opened again and now we were on the flat roof of a building.

"This day just keeps getting crazier and crazier", Hatter said tipping his hat to me before jumping off and onto the roof. Everyone jumped off so I closed my eyes and jumped but landed on someone! I quickly got off and saw that it was Jack.

"JACK.. I'm so sorry sir..", I said.

"It's fine.. Your totally fine", Jack said moaning in pain and gripping onto his stomach. I reached my hand for his hand and he took it allowing me to pull him up onto his feet.

"Thank you", Jack said with a smiled. I saw some dirt in his hair.

"Jack, sir?", I asked.

"Yes?", Jack said looking at me.

"There is some stuff in your hair", I said pointing to his hair.

"Oh thank you so much lassie", Jack said with a smile dusting off his hair. "Come on I will show you too your bunk area",.

"Yes sir", I said following him but he came to a stop then turned to me.

"Please call me Jack and I don't think we have properly met yet?", Jack asked.

"Oh my real name is Madison, but you can call me Maddie", I said.

"Nice to meet you Maddie", Jack said. I could see that this was going to be one great place to live.