Its Not Fair

Jacks P.O.V
-------------------------------------------------
I woke up to hearing screams coming from Maddie's. I jumped out of bed and ran to her room to see her laying in bed and moving around. She was having a nightmare.

"Maddie, lassie, wake up", I said shaking her. Her eyes shot open and tears came flooding out.

"Jack...", She mumbled. I sat at the edge of her bed and held her in my arms.

"There... There... Jackaboy has got ya", I said trying to comfort her. "This green bean has got ya",.

Then I could hear foot steps of some one.

"What's going on in here?", I heard Mark say stepping into the room. "Oh... Madison.. Honey are you okay?",.

Maddie didn't respond and she just cried and cried. That nightmare sure scared her that's for sure.

"Sorry.. I woke you up, Mark, sir", Maddie whimpered.

"You don't have to be sorry, Jack goes through stuff like that all the time", Mark said with a chuckle. "He screams like a little girl",.

I growled then grinned. Maddie was laughing.

"Well now that I see your smiling do you me to stay with you?", Mark asked.

"I don't want to keep you up", I said.

"It's only 2 am", Mark said.

"Jack you can go back to sleep you look really tired", Maddie said to me.

"I can stay", I replied. "Sleep is for the wea...",.

I stopped because I heard screaming  coming from out side of our room. I got off of Maddie's bed and walked to our room door pressing my ear close to it.

"What do ya hear?", Mark asked.

"Nothing I thought I heard..", I was interrupted again by some one banging in the door and then a voice was heard.

"Open the door by order of our leader Pewdiepie!", A voice yelled. I looked at Mark who now was as pale as a ghost.

"Mark...", I whispered to him but Mark stood still. When ever he gets really scared he freezes.

"Jack what's going on?", Maddie called from her bedroom. I ran to her room and covered her mouth. "You have to be quiet, I have to hide you okay?",.

"Okay..", Maddie said with a nod. I led her to Marks closet where I helped her step in and hide underneath a pile of clothes.

"Just stay here okay?", I said. Maddie nodded before I shut the closet door and Mark was now by the door where there was still banging on the door.

"I'm gonna open it", Mark warned.  Mark opened the door and a bunch of Felix's guards came into our bedroom followed by Felix.

"Good morning boys", Felix said. Mark and I saluted him."No no none of that this morning, I'm just looking for someone",.

Mark and I relaxed then we saw a smile come across this face.

"Reports have been said that you are hiding a divergent, is that true?", Felix asked.

"What!? No sir me and Jack have a hatred of divergent and we would of course report one", Mark said with a nervous chuckle which Felix didn't notice thankfully.

"Mark, Mark, Mark you and Jack have been very loyal to this community and I sure as crap would not want to kill you and drag who ever your hiding out of this family because of course that would not be pretty",Felix said. "I just fear about our community because if one of our Gamer leaders is a rebel the community is sure to fall",.

"Mark and I understand completely, sir, but we would never hide anyone", I lied.

"The boy that was called Hatter gave us this information and he seems to not be lying", Felix said. "If I were to find out that you guys were sneaking around with a divergent it will be your heads!",.

Felix and his guards walked out of the room slamming the room door shut. I let out a heavy sigh and I watched Mark rubbing his neck. Maddie busted out of Marks closet and into my arms.

"I can't let what Felix said happen to you", Maddie said."it's not fair for you guys",.

"Madison, we would protect each member like our own children", Mark said. "That reminds me no training but Jack really quick can you go drop off my laundry",.

"Your...laundry?", I asked.

"Yup", Mark said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Mark laundry before walking out of the room. Mark was hiding something.