Count Me In

Dr. Minx helped me up and took me by the hand, leading me to the front door of Dr. Bobs office. Dr. Bob took a seat in a chair before we left.

"Thanks again Doc", I said looking back and grinning.

"No problem, I'm glad that a girl like you is still living", Dr. Bob said picking up some papers and looking them over. Dr. Minx said goodbye before we left the office. I could see a black van nearby.

"Mark and the others are in the van", Dr. Minx said. She took me by the hand once again and dragged me to the van where the door flew open.

"MADISON! Your safe!", Mark cried jumping out of the van and scoop me up in his arms. "Promise that you will never leave me, at least not like that",.

"Okay, I promise", I said smiling. A tear ran down my face. Marks faded red hair was now gleaming from the sun set and his glasses looked some what cracked. He was bleeding from his head but I knew that it didn't effect him.

"What exactly did happen when I got shot?", I asked. Mark glanced over at Hatter who grinned.

"Wade was killed, Maddie, Felix chased your crew after they escaped and we all jumped into this van which was driven by Ken, that guy", Hatter said pointing to a guy waving. He had a beard and a bear hat. "You stayed some what dead the whole time",.

"I'm gonna kill Felix", I said. "I want to personally slay him",.

Mark grabbed onto my arm before sighing.

"We can't focus on that we have to escape okay?", Mark said. "All of us",.

"Escape the family system?", Hatter said raising a eye brow.

"Correct", Mark said.

"I don't want to just escape, what if we take out Felix?", I asked. "We can rule over the family system",.

"Bro, it's a great idea and all but how?", Jack asked. "Felix can just lift his finger and command people to kill us",.

"Plus he has a bigger army than what you think", Yami stuttered. "He is planning on wiping out the vloggers and minecrafters",.

"Why?", I asked.

"Felix has a hunch that lots of divergents linger in both areas, the minecrafters are getting more and more creative", Yami said. "And in order to kill all of them including the leaders Felix is taking control of the Gamers, the Nerds and the Viners and the No Family area",.

"So he will have lots of people on his side", I said.

"Exactly", Mark said. "More reasons to get the heck out of here",.

"No we have to stay and fight please guys", I said. "We are a group of gamers and we can do anything, Ken where did you come from?",.

"I grew up in the Nerd family and then got into the Gamer family", Ken said.

"See even he is a gamer", I said. "We can do this, we can plan, we are better than damn Felix",.

"Who is with me", I asked putting a hand in front of me.

"Fine... I'm in", Dr. Minx said putting her hand in . "Your gonna need some girl power",.

"I'm in", Hatter said putting his hand on top of Dr. Minxs. "But just because you want me too",.

I looked at Ken who smiled.

"If I knew one thing about a Gamer is that we don't shy away form a bloody fight, so count me in", Ken said placing a. Hand on top of the hatters.

Jack looked at Mark who looked at Yami.

"Well... I'm not getting any younger and I'm gonna die soon anyway", Yami said putting a hand on top of Kens.

Jack and Marks eyes met them they looked at us.

"Come on Mark let's do this.. What do we have to lose?", Jack said grinning putting his hand on top of Yami's . Mark rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair.

"The stuff I do in this world for my friends", Mark said. "You guys are gonna need a leader either way",.

"Let's go save the families", I said looking at my new family. We were prepared to die but we were truly prepared to beat the hell out of Felix.