Stealing is wrong

Maddies P.O.V
---------------------
"I plan to find out about your little secret, that is if I have too", Hatter said with a sort of low growl. "Never the less these feeling for you are far to strong to ignore",.

"So what are you asking, Hatter?", I asked standing frozen and still trying to figure out what was going on.

"I'm asking if you will be my girlfriend?",Hatter asked.

"This is all coming really fast.. I haven't even had time to get to know you", I said with a slight chuckle. This guy was absolutely insane. He barely even knows me!

"I need time to think Hatter", I said slowly walking away. Hatter grabbed my wrist.

"If this has anything to do with Mark or Jack... I will tell Pewdiepie and I will tell him what ever your hiding", Hatter said letting go of me and turned and walked away. See... He is weird!

I walked back to the dinner table and sat next to Mark,who didn't ask about it at all. After dinner we went back to our rooms. On our way back Jack turned to me.

"Did he hurt you?", Jack asked.

"Of course not", I said smiling. "Don't worry",.

"Well, I want to make sure", Jack said.

"He did seem like he was trying to be nice", I said.

"Mark and I just worry about the others finding out about you being...", Jack said then paused as Mark looked at him angrily.

"You can speak to whom ever you like but just be careful is what jack is trying to say", Mark explained. "Just don't really talk to deep",.

We came to our bedroom and we found the door wide open.

"What tha....", Mark gasped. The room looked like it had been trashed like some one was looking for something.

"How did they get in!?", Jack screamed."I'm gonna kill them who ever did this",.

"We are gonna have a meeting right now in the gamer cave Jack go get everyone up and into the gamer cave", Mark yelled going through his closet and saw that his shirts were missing. "SOME ONE STOLE MY LUCKY FLANNEL!?",.

"Oh my god...MADDIE come with me Marks about to flip", Jack whispered grabbing my arm and handing me a airport. We ran through the halls and air horned everyone telling the to go the the Gamer Cave. So everyone was in the Gamer Cave and Mark stood looking over the ledge.

Mark looked down and everyone stopped talking.

"BEFORE WE BEGIN WHO ARE YOUR LEADERS?", Mark yelled.

"JACK AND MARK", The Gamer Family yelled.

"IM SORRY I DIDNT FRICKEN HEAR YOU?!", Jack yelled at them below.

"JACK AND MARK", The Gamer Family yelled back.

"So with that title do you guys think it's okay to break into our room!!",Mark called. "We have raised you and adopted you into this family and now your gonna steal from us?!",.

"NO MORE MR NICE JACK..", Jack yelled. "As your leader we take the best care of you, okay?",.

"For god sake we even let you eat meat, the vloggers are vegetarians", Mark said causing a few people to laugh."SHUT UP",.

"MARK AND I ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GUYS AS A GROUP", Jack said. "I have raised you from day one that you guys can mess around with each other but not steal and I can recall a few names that have been here since the beginning... Jake, Rachel, Apollo, Steve, Ash, Fred, Martin, Jennifer",.

"If you did it you better confess now or I will send you to Pewdiepie", Mark said. This caused people to gasp.

"OR MAYBE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HERE THAT DONT BELONG", Jack said. Oh crap.