Im so sorry... Love Jack

Still Jacks P.O.V
-------------------------•
"What?....Jesus". I moaned. "Where am I?",.

"Well, good morning Jack", A voice said. "Felix tells me that your divergent",.

I opened my eyes and saw a guy with a white mask with grey eye sockets and a derpy face. I seemed to be tied to a chair and a light was on me. The light hurt my eyes but they adjusted to see the guy in a lab coat.

"Hold still this might hurt a little bit", The guy said. I felt him give me a shot in the side of my neck. "By the way my name is Dr. Cry",.

"Let me out of here this instant", I said trying to move but was unsuccessful.

"You divergents always get in the way but now you have to tell the truth", Cry said. "I just gave you a shot of some thing called Chemical A780 with can be used in interrogation but on this case it's for you to tell us who we have to kill and it forces you to tell the truth",.

"Now first question are you divergent?", Dr. Cry asked.

No, no, no...yes yes yes.

"Yes", I said. I shut my mouth quickly as a tear fell down my face.

"Good Jackaboy", Dr. Cry said chuckling.

I began to whimpered to myself as Dr. Cry asked the next question.

"Is anyone in the Gamer family divergent?", Cry asked.

"...yes", I mumbled. I am such a idiot.

"And who are they?", Dr. Cry asked. "I'm dying to know",.

"Crap...mad..Maddie and ..Mar..Mark", I stuttered. I cried and whimpered. I did the unthinkable to my best friend and his fricken crush! Maddie was now going to die along with Mark.

"And is that all?", Cry asked.

"Yes", I said.

"Felix will be super proud of me now that you have confessed", Dr. Cry cheered. I KNEW IT! That little jerk did this.

"Oh THAT LITTLE JERK IS GONNA PAY..", I yelled.

"Oh really", A voice from behind me said.

"Sir.. It is a surprise", Cry said with fear in his voice.

"Great Job Cry, you have done your faction system well", Felix said standing in front of me.

"Felix.. You idiot... Marks gonna kill you for this", I yelled.

"Oh really well I planned on actually killing him and that Maddie girl too", Felix said. "Aren't they in love?",.

"Mark loves Maddie more than anything and I SHIP IT?!", I screamed. "Why did I even tell you that?",.

"That truth liquid is still in effect", Dr. Cry said.

"Oh right", I said leaning back. My head was killing me.

"Anyway Jack you haven't been a good guy lately and you have kept this a secret for a while so after I kill your pals I'm going to kill you so you can see them suffer and blame yourself", Felix said. "Worthless Irish man",.

Felix punched me twice in the face making my nose bleed.

"I beg of you Felix, they did nothing wrong", I said.

"They can destroy the faction system", Felix said. "Plus I wanted to run the Gamer Family once your gone",.
Felix punched me again causing the chair to fall to the side and onto my arm. Damn, that hurt. Mark Maddie run. I'm so so sorry.