Her Safety

The photo above is what the Hatter kid looks like but he is younger and I don't own the character and all rights go to the SciFi channel but this is a general idea for the Hatter kid.

Marks P.O.V
--------------
I walked the hallways all the way to the trainees rooms and knocked on each one to tell them to get up. All trainees got up and I sent them down to the other members of the gamer family's rooms to wake them up and play video games with them for a while. Everything was going smoothly until the weird Hatter kid came up to me.

"Mark, Sir, may I ask you a question, sir?", The hatter kid asked. He looked scared of me and was literally trembling.

"Sure you can ask me anything, Hatter", I said. I had for gotten the boys name but he cared none the less.

"I haven't seen Maddie sir and I'm starting to get worried", The hatter kid said to me.

"Why do you care about her, rookie?", I asked.

"Because I wanted to ask her out..", The hatters voice began to trail off.

"You wanted to WHAT?!", I began to say in a louder voice.

"Ask her out sir", The hatter said taking off his hat and rolling it around in his hands.

"Well, then been on your way and I will be on the loom out for her", I said trying to control my temper. I inhaled deeply as the Hatter said thank you and walked of with some friends of his. I ran a hand through my hair and began to worry about Madison. Jack and I wanted to protect her and make sure she was safe and now we had the Hatter kid on our list of problems. I truly don't need that kid trying to find Madison because then they would start questioning why she was rooming with me and Jack. The truth was that Jack and I could tell that she was divenrgent just the way she acted. The regular members of this family would weed her out real easily so it would be so much better to keep her hidden for them. I'm just scared of her safety.