Nightime Dance

Maddie's P.O.V
-----------------------------
While the guys sat around and talked about serious stuff. Minx and I talked about Minx's crush on Jack.

"The was he does thing is just so adorable, he is the best", Minx said.

"I think the same way about Mark", I said smiling. "He the king of Gamers you know",.

"I ship you and him with a capital S!", Minx said in sort of loud whisper. I laughed at Minx for even say thing that. I loved Mark, with a burning passion. Minx chattered on about Jack, especially his hair. Then I began to hear music from outside of the Shelter. I then saw Mark come into the shelter with a grin.

"Do you care to dance?", Mark offered. Minx giggled a little bit causing me to blush at Marks request.

"S-Sure", I stuttered getting up from my place on the ground and walked over to Mark and he pulled me by the hand out of the shelter. The music was so peaceful and I noticed that Sky was playing the guitar. He was pretty good at it too. Mark grabbed my hand and we began to slow dance. I then noticed that Minx was dancing with Jack.

"Well, I saw that coming", Mark said with a light chuckled.

"I saw it coming too", I said smiling. Mark had brown chocolate eyes that seemed to draw me in. Mark twirled me around and then we were back to our dancing position.

"Whoa, Mark, I didn't think you were much of a dancer", I said in a whisper.

"That's the thing, I don't dance", Mark laughed. "But I also felt the need to dance the night away",.

"Oh really", I said accidently stepping on Marks foot blushing.

"No, your fine", Mark said. I then laid my head on his chest and I heard his heart skip a beat.

Mark hugged me tightly and after a few minutes Sky had to return to his family to not raise any questions. Then it was time for bed. Hatter and Yami slept in a tent together while I fell asleep in Marks tent.

It was nice and warm because Mark had stolem Jacks bed sheets to give to me giving Minx and Jack a reason to share a tent. If you call that a reason. Before we went to bed Mark talked about how clumsy he was when he was a kid. And all of his stories made me laugh. I talked about how Fred and I use to play tag and how Fred would always crash into stuff. Mark talked about how Felix use to be nice but he had turned into a monster. But shortly I feel asleep in Marks arms.

Cos I can't help falling in love with you