Minx the Medic

Marks P.O.V
---------------
I guess I hit her hard because she laid there on the floor and wasn't moving.

"Jack, get a medic", I yelled at the Irish man who shook his head okay and ran to get some one. I could hear a few recruits whispering and talking.

"Now since we have to wait I now can teach you one thing", I said. "You never ever leave a member of the gamer family behind, GOT IT",.

"GOT IT", They all yelled back.

"Good now everyone choose a partner and practice some combat skills while we help poor Madison", I said. Everyone did as I had ordered and practiced giving me time to tend to Madison. I picked her up bridal style out of the trainer area and down a hall way. I was then approached by Jack who had our medic, Minx, look at her. Minx had purple dyed hair at the front and was truly a sweet girl that was a year younger than me.

"Follow me Mark let's take her to her bedroom and let me look at her she just might be in consensus", Minx said with a shrug.

"Her room is in my room", I said with a cough.

"Okay then let's go", Minx said raising a eye brow.

We walked back to my bedroom where Minx unlocked the door and I laid Madison on her own bed. Poor thing, what did I do to her?
Jack was lingering behind but now he was standing next to Minx and I.

Minx had a ice pack in her pocket that she pulled out and laid on Madisons bruised eye.

"Jesus, Mark you beat her up pretty badly", Jack exclaimed in a soft voice. To this I responded in a low growl causing Jack to take a step back.

"You boys need to be softer on these recruits because this isn't the first time this has happened, is it?", Minx said.

She was right. Sometimes Jack or I push a recruit too far and the end up getting hurt. One time Jack forced a guy to do 300 push-ups and he snapped his wrist making his gaming skills suck!
I didn't mean to hurt Madison at all but I didn't want any of the trainees getting any ideas. If you know what I mean...

"Well, Minx, they have got to learn at some point", I said. "Our world isn't filled with just video games and food because what is beyond the barrier is unknown and I want my people to be ready to fight their way through the unknown",.

"You just got poetic on me so I have no idea what you mean", Minx said smiling. "Just let Madison rest and call me when she when she wakes up",.

"Okay, thanks Minx", Jack said to Minx walking out of my bedroom. I looked at Madison who didn't move at all and was still.

"Jack, you go stay with the other recruits and train them so I can watch over her", Mark said.

"How come you get to watch her?", Jack asked.

"Fine rock,paper,scissors on it", I recommend.

"Fine, Rock, Paper, Scissors, SHOOT!", Jack said in a sort of a loud voice. I had a rock and Jack had scissors.

"HA HA now go train with the recruits", I said letting out a evil laugh.

"One day Mark one day... I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE", Jack said slowly leaving the room to go train the recruits. I looked back at Madison and smiled. I didn't mean to hurt her. At least that bad.

Authors Note: hey guys I hope you guys like this book and what do you think should happen in this book. As always I will be taking any recommendations. So comment down below...

MADDIE *brofist and highfives around*