Cookie

Jacks P.O.V
---------------------------------------
I woke up after a long nap to realize it was nighttime and Mark and Maddie were in bed.
Damn did I seriously sleep of that long, I thought to myself. I was in the mood to go take a walk and check on things so I got up and put on a green T-shirt and shorts and pulled out a piece of paper to leave a note just incase Maddie or Mark woke up so they wouldn't get worried.
After I wrote the note I read it carefully to myself:
Dear Maddie or Mark,
Hey I woke up and wanted to take a walk so don't be worried about me. I will be back soon.
Love your Irish roommate ( Jack :)

Shaking my head in approval , I sat the note on my nightstand before grabbing a flashlight and heading out of our room. The halls of the Gamer Family house hold were dark as night and I could barely see my hand in front of my face.  I snapped on the flash light and stuck my left hand in my pocket as I held the flash light in my right hand.
I didn't have a idea on where I was headed but I just walked all the way down to the Gamer Cave.

"Jack, wow your up late", A voice said startling me.

"Felix..", I said turning around and accidentally shining the flashlight in his eyes. "Oh sorry sir",.

"No problem", Felix said grinning. "Ya hungry?",.

"Actually I am sir", I said as my stomach rumbled.

Felix was wearing his blue armor with a gun at his side and two guards stood by him. Felix wore a satchel and pulled out a cookie.

"Jackaboy you want the cookie?", Felix asked slyly.

"Sir, might I ask, what's the catch?", I asked.

Felix laughed a quiet laugh before handing me the cookie.

"Catch? Come on Jack there is no catch!", Felix said. "I'm just rewarding you for your hard work, keeping all these rookies and all",.

"Sorry for questioning", I said taking a bite of the cookie."Wow this tastes amazing",.

"I know it does and does it make you kinda sleepy?", Felix asked. This then set a alarm off in my head.

"Sleepy?", I asked. "What's in the cookie?",.

"Oh it's just a plain cookie Kent to make ya sleepy, I'm just trying to make your night sleep better", Felix said. I then began to feel tired and my eyes began to close.

"I think I'm beginning to feel a *yawn* a bit tired", I said. Then all went black.