Jacks P.O.V

Jacks P.O.V
---------------
I don't know what's wrong with me or why I'm being so nice. I hate it though. There is just something that bothers me about Maddie and that's what is making me act nice around her. I wanted her to share a room area with me and Mark because I don't know if I Maddie had noticed but that weird Hatter kid was giving me the creeps and I sure as crap would not want him to hurt such a pretty lassie. Mark has been flashing me looks the whole entire meal and I don't understand why. Mark is one of those guys that hates to speak his mind but he likes to make sure others are safe. The combination of the two just makes Mark seem like a complex puzzle!

Mark is a very big teddy bear but sometimes stuff can hurt his poor heart and it can destroy him forever. Last year he dated a new girl who was just joining the Gamer Family but later we found it that she wanted to rebel against Felix so she was hauled off to jail and never heard again. This broke Marks heart and it has made him ruff on the outside but still a teddy bear. I look over at Mark who is cracking a few jokes with Maddie and I don't think I have seen Mark this happy in a while.
I let out a sigh after I finished my plate of chicken dumplings.

"Mark, I am gonna go train for a bit, see ya later, Maddie", I said with a smiled getting up from the table and throwing away my plate. I left the Gamer Cave and went to the Trainer area. There was something about Maddie that made the wheels in my head turn and it made my heart kinda fizz. It's hard to explain but I didn't want to call it love at all because it was nothing like that. I started to lift some weights and started punching a sand bag. I walked over to the weapon rack and pulled out a katana sword and practiced staving a dummy in the heart over and over again. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Mark standing there.

"Jack are you okay?", Mark asked putting his hands on his hips.

"I'm fine Mark just fine okay?", I said.

"Okay I just wanted to ask because you aren't acting like a ruthless Irishman which is making me worry", Mark asked with a grin. "Come on let's sit down",.

Mark sat down on a bench close by. There was no one in the training area which sent a shiver down my back. I hated silence.

"I just don't know what has gotten into me, Mark", I said.

"Anything about Madison?", Mark said raising a eye brow.

"Mark, she likes to be called Maddie", I reminded him.

"Well I don't find it to be okay to call a girl by a nickname when she has a better first name", Marks said. "Either way I just have never seen you act this nice around anyone",.

"I have no idea, but I just wanted to leave the table because I wanted to train to get my mind off of her", I said.

"So Jack has a crush", Mark snickered.
I slapped him with my hat and he continues laughing. See what I mean. He is such a goof.