Run Into Battle

Jacks P.O.V
----------------------------
As I saw Maddie fell to the ground I couldn't handle it anymore. Then Felix tried to shoot Mark in the head! I had a pocket knife in my back pocket that I had forgotten about so I told Minx about it and she tried to help me get it out while stuff was happening over by Maddie. Minx was able to get the knife and get me free before I untied her. Okay okay before this story goes any further I need to tell you that I liked Minx a lot. She was sweet, funny, and I was just crazy about her. Anyway Minx and I began attacking the guards and I did snap the neck of one of them. Minx put up a good fight too. She was like over here doing POW, BAM, SMASH! She was killing it! Me being a complete loser, was just snapping people's necks like nothing. Mark began to see what we were doing and he began to do it. Mark is a big guy and he had like 6 guards lined up and snapped 3 necks at a time! Maddie was just laying there before more guards could appear Minx and Mark grabbed Maddie and tried to get her out of here. Felix stood with a sword.

"So your gonna go old time on me", I hissed. The leaders of the other family's just watched as it was
the greatest fight in the world. Then I hear a voice yell.

"JACK CATCH!", Thomas Sanders yelled throwing me a sword.

"THANKS THOMAS I OWE YOU ONE!", I called.

"Now we are even, FIGHT ME!", Felix yelled. And with this I ran into battle screaming