I Can't Kill You

"What the..", I said. I discovered we were in my mind and Jack and Mark were right next to me.

"Well, Maddie we are now in your brain and this is your test, Dr. Minx will be monitoring how you do on these tests", Mark said. "Your test begins now",.

I turned around to see a rope leading from one building to another. This was to simulate my fear of heights.

"Not this crap again", I said. I turned back to Mark and Jack.

"You have to get across to get to the next part of the test", Jack said.

"I HATE HEIGHTS", I yelled.

"Madison, you have to relax and not freak out in order to complete these test", Mark said. "Just breath and do what you have to, to get across",.

I took Marks advice and took a deep breath. I tried to keep it in my mind that this test was all in my MIND! I looked over the edge of the building to see a city below. I gulped and decided to do it the best way. I got on my hands and knees and held onto the rope causing myself to dangle over the city. I started to panic as I put one hand in front of the other and struggled to make it across. I finally made it across and climbed onto the building. I laid on top of the building gathering my thoughts about my fear. I swallowed hard and stood up and turned around to see Jack and Mark  tight walking the rope all the way across. I could see this was Jack fear too because he complained to Mark on the way to the other side.

"You...you passed this part of the test now the seconded part of the test", Mark said. Right when Mark finished his sentence the world around me went black and now I was standing on concreate in a dark room.

"Hello?", I said but there was no reply. " Anyone?",.

This was my fear of being alone. It had been a fear of mine for sometime and this also was the fear of the dark. I could not stand being alone and silence because I felt like bad stuff came out of no sound.  I sat on the ground and started to sing to myself instead of running and trying to escape because what would be the use to running away from silence.  Then I heard footsteps from within the darkness.

"JUST GO AWAY", I yelled. I was panicking over noises. I must have been going crazy.

Then the area around me changed and I was now standing in a room where there was a gun on a small circle table and I saw Mark and Jack standing there. This is to test my fear in killing some one who did nothing wrong.

"Maddie, you have to shoot one of us", Jack said.

"I cant do that, Jack", I said. "I love you guys too much",.

"Pick up the gun Madison", Mark said. "Kill either Jack or me",.

I closed my eyes as I put the gun up to Jacks head and puller the trigger causing the area to change around me. Then I fell onto the ground. Please tell me the test is over.