Jacks Mind

"Now it's my turn", Jack said confidently.

"Are you sure you wanna do this because you don't really handle the test very well?", Mark said. Jack crossed his arms and he let out a low growl.

"Okay, okay, okay, I didn't mean to get your pants in a wedge!", Mark said. "I'm just saying with your angry management and all..",.

"Those are my problems not yours", Jack said not making eye contact with neither Mark or I.

"So do you wanna do this or not?", Minx asked with the mind simulating shot ready.

"Yea, get on with it", Jack said uncrossing his arms and relaxing his muscles. Minx gave Mark, Jack, and I the shot before being brought back into the fake test but this time in Jacks mind. We were now at what seemed to be in a school environment with kids on a playground. Jack was now a little kid and Mark and I kept our distance and watch what Jack was doing.

"Jacks, 1st fear is getting picked on by other kids", Mark said in a low whisper. "Technically it's not a fear but it is a challenge to his brain and it can scare his brain into panic causing fear",.

"Oh..", I commented as I saw a group of kids approach Jack.

"Oh look at the short little Irish kid, where is your pot of gold?", One bigger kid teased.

"That's such a stereotype", Jack said. "Just leave me alone",.

"No you can't tell me what to do because I own this play ground", The older kid said. "I'm the king",.

"Just leave me alone you idiot", Jack said.

"Oh tiny Irish kid wants me..", The kid began and then Jack snapped.

"SHUT UP", Jack said. Jack through a punch and then a kick to the kid's gut. "LEAVE ME ALONE",.

The image of Jack fighting the bigger guy was gone and now we were in a bedroom and now Jack was back to his original age and was sitting on the top of a bunk bed. The bedroom door swung open and a dark mist came into the room.

"Jack, has a HUGE fear of his own nightmares ", Mark informed me. Jack sat on top of the bed and cowered from his own fear of nightmares.

"As a gamer you must be strong and independent", Mark said in a whisper. "And when Jack gets like this you better take a few steps back from his bed because he will sleep fight",.

"YOU CANT HURT ME", Jack yelled jumping into the black scary mist.

"Jack is a true gamer because every since I knew his when he was young he is as fast as a hare, sly as a fox, and has truly the heart of a lion", Mark said. "He is my best friend and I hate to see him scared or worried",.

Now we were standing in a open field with fire all around Jack.

"Jack has a fear of war and death just like me", Mark said. "I truly don't think people want to die but I also think it can effect Jack and I as leaders leading it to a big fear",.

Jack ran through the flames really fast before BAM we were back in the real world!

"Some fears can last for years and years and some people can't get over them but you being a gamer should", Jack said. "You gotta solve your fears before Felix can get ya",.