You Two are Idiots

Maddies P.O.V
-----------------
After I talked to Minx for a little big Jack said that I had to go with him and meet up with Mark. I said my goodbyes to Minx.

"Be safe and don't trust anyone except Mark and Jack", Minx said hugging me. "I don't want to see you hurt",.

"I'll be fine", I said.

Minx said goodbye and Jack and I left Minx's office.

"Where should we meet Mark?", I asked.

"Maybe he is with the trainees", Jack guessed.

"Yea", I replied as I followed Jack down the corridor and to where the trainees rooms were. They were empty.

"Looking for some one?", A voice said behind me. Jack and I turned around slowly. There stood Pewdiepie.

"Pewdiepie, sir", Jack said as he saluted Pewdiepie and I copied him. Jack stood still so did I.
Pewdiepie circled us and had a smile on his face. He stopped in front of me.

"Is this one of the new members of your family, Jacksepticeye?", Pewdiepie asked.

"Yes, Pewdiepie, sir", Jack said still saluting him and standing still.

"She looks to be a great gamer, why isn't she with the other trainees?", Pewdiepie asked Jack.

"She was injured and had a wound", Jack said pointing to my almost healed eye from Mark.

"Looks like she was hurt by Markiplier?", Pewdiepie guessed.

"Yes, sir, Pewdiepie sir", Jack said.

"You and your other commander in charge are a bunch of idiots aren't you?", Pewdiepie asked in a smile.

Jack grunted.

"Yes.. Sir Pewdiepie sir", Jack said and as I stayed still in my saluting position I could see Jacks hand crunch up into a fist.

Jack is gonna smack the living crap out of Pewdiepie, I thought.

I didn't know what to do.

"Anyway I have to go do some stuff but you and Mark train these new trainees good because the life of the family system depends on it", Pewdiepie said.

"Yes, Pewdiepie, sir", Jack said.

"See ya later bro", Pediepie said as he walked away.

When Pewdiepie was out of sight Jack let out a sigh of relief.

"God, one day I will kill that guy", Jack said in a muffled voice.

"Why was he calling you Jacksepticeye?", I asked.

"As a gamer I have a dog tag that says Jacksepticeye and that's what Felix calls me", Jack said.

"It sucks that you have to have that guy in charge", I said.

"It's been like that for as long as I could remember", Jack said. "Come on let's go find Mark I'm tired of talking about Felix",.

I followed Jack out of the trainee rooms and then we found Mark standing in the Gamer Cave.

"Guess who we bumped into?", Jack asked.

"Felix?", Mark guessed.

"Yup", I said. "He called you and Jack idiots",.

"Well it's true me and you are idiots", Marks said causing Jack to chuckle. We had lunch because we missed breakfast and then we went to train and play visor games. Jack taught me how to play Street Fighter and lots of other games. Mark taught me how to dodge easily and hot to punch better. Later that day I was able to get the controller out of Marks hand! I was really proud of myself. We met back up with the trainees when we had to go to dinner. The Hatter kid sat in front of me while Jack and Mark sat beside me.

"Hey Maddie, can I talk to you?", The hater kid asked.

"Um... Sure I guess", I said as I started to get up from the table. I felt something grab my hand and I looked to see Mark holding it. He looked into my eyes as if to say don't go with him. I looked at him with pleading eyes and eventually Mark let's go of my hand and turning back to his food. I looked at Jack who just shook his head. I walked away following the Hatter kid. We came to the exit of the Gamer Cave and Hatter stopped there where no one could see us.

"Maddie... I know I seem weird but I must confess something", The Hatter said taking off his hat. "I think Im in love with you",.

I gasped and stepped back.

"Why are you in love with me, I spend half of my time with Mark and Jack", I said.

"I know and I plan to find out why you spend so much time with them and it's almost like your hiding something from the rest of the trainees..", The Hatter said.

Did he know?