We are all Divergent

Marks P.O.V
--------------------------------------
I had to tell Madison the truth. I was divergent. I could no longer hide it and I could not surely hide that from Jack when the time comes.

"Mark, you look worried", Madison said. "Are you okay?",.

"I'm *cough* fine", I said putting my arms behind my back and rocking back and forth.

"Mark you can tell me", Madison said begging me. "Tell me before Pewdiepie comes and it's too late",.

"Okay... Wow... Madison you need to sit down so I can tell you this", I said and then we sat at the foot of my bed.

"Come on Mark stop hiding your secrets", Madison said.

"I'm... Divergent", I confessed.

Madison grinned then fake punched me and smiled.

"Mark.. Haha very funny", Madison said laughing.

"Madison I'm not joking and to be honest this is no laughing matter", I have said in a serious tone alarming Madison.

"Oh my god I'm sorry Mark that I didn't take you seriously", Madison said hugging me and my muscles twitched. My face burned red as I hugged her back. Then began the stuttering.

"So.. Ja..Jack shoul...should be.. back soon", I muttered as she tucked her head underneath mine.

"And?", She said.

Jack stormed into the room and he looked really angry.

"Mark.. You didn't tell me that your divergent", Jack muttered.

"How did you know?", I asked letting go of Madison from the hug.

"I didn't shut the door all the way so I could hear you and then I quickly drop the laundry off and here I am", Jack said. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BRO?!",.

I swallowed hard. A tear came out of my eye.

"I should have said nothing", I murmured.

"No no buddy I'm glad you at least told us", Jack said. "I would not want to have found out later then now",.

"I'm just glad that you out of all people are one", Madison said smiling.

Jack removed his hat and then looked at me with a stupid smile.

"I'm divergent", Jack mumbled. "I got tested and the results showed divergent",.

"OH MY GOD are you serious?", I said.

"Yup", Jack said. "I had to keep it a secret from you because I thought you were gonna report me to Felix",.

"Bro your my pal", I replied. "Your the loud strict guy that this Gamer Family needs",.

"Thanks Mark", Jack said grinning.

"Now that we know this about each other how were you guys able to get through testing with out being found out?", Madison asked.

Jack and I looked at each other.

"That's the thing...we were never tested", Jack explained. "Our fathers were the leaders before us and so we were the next in line so you could call us the kings of this family",.

"So you didn't have a choose to be here?", Madison asked confused.

"Nope, we were taught when we were younger about the rules about our own family", I explained. "I got tested to make sure that I was a gamer but when my results came back ad divergent my father stepped down and left the community all together never to be seen again",.

"Mark was a lucky one because I was never tested until the other day when Minx did testing on me", Jack said. "My father was running the family with Felix as a replacement of Marks father",.

"Life back then was harder for divergents like us because Felix was strong and upgraded testing tools so it was easier to find divergents and get rid of them", Jack explained. "But they never found Mark and I because if they did we would have been dead sooner",.

"Oh my god", Madison said.

Life truly was hard for guys like Jack and I but now we knew that we had each other.