Leadership is Upon Us

Jacks P.O.V
----------------------
Crap, Maddie, I said in my head.

My eyes opened to see Mark laying on the ground. His head positioned on Maddie's lap. I could see her crying and weeping. I looked around and saw Minx and Yami on the ground.

"Maddie what's..", I began to stay but paused as I sat up. I then saw the blood, it was everywhere.

"No... Did you kill...", I stuttered but then stopped.

"I'm sorry Jack", Maddie cried. "He tried to kill me",.

My hands began to shake as I lifted my self off the ground and stumbled over to Mark who just laid there. I kneeled next to Maddie and looked at my best friend. I looked around us and saw Ken and Cry along with guards around us but didn't look threatening. Yami, Minx, and Hatter were also sitting up and Minx had her head in Yami's chest crying.

"Mark... I'm so sorry", Maddie cried.

"This isn't your fault", I mumbled. A tear ran down my face but I quickly wiped it away.

"There is no need to be upset because I finally have my lucky flannel", A voice said behind us.  I then looked up to see Kens face light up.

Maddie turned around and saw Mark standing there with two guards that worked for Felix.

"MARK, MARK, MARK! ", Maddie yelled. She leaped onto Mark and rapped her legs around him causing the guards to let go . "I thought you were dead",.

"Owwwww get off a second please", Mark whinnied in pain.

He held his arm close to his chest and he moved it around but yelped in pain.

"Minx can you look at Marks arm", I said calling over Minx. She scurried over and looked at it.

"It seems to be broken", Minx said. "But if I may ask, Mark, if your alive then why the heck is that?",.

"Oh after Felix caught me he did experiments on both me and Sky and I was stuck here knowing that you guys would come get me", Mark said. "Is Felix...",.

"Yea, he is, finally", I said. Mark let out a whimper in pain when he tried to hug Maddie. I shipped them so much.

Minx looked over at me and then crawled over to me before hugging me.
--------------------------------------------
Marks P.O.V
---------------------------------------------
I was so glad to have Madison in my arms. Especially after watching the stuff that Felix did to people. In the couple hours I was here I was watching mind control shots be sent out all around the family areas..... Wait they are still out there. I let go of Madison.

"Madison we have a problem", I mumbled.

"What is that?", Madison asked.

"What Sky was saying about the shots and his bad feeling about them was correct... Felix was planning to take over everything", I explained.

"How can we stop it?", Madison asked. "What about them?",.

She looked around the room at the guards surrounding us.

Dr.Cry scurried over to us.

"You have freed me", Dr.Cry said. "Thank you, thank you so much, you have freed us all",.

"What are you talking about?", Madison asked.

"You killed Felix and now we can no longer follow him, but now we need a leader to lead us", Dr. Cry said. "We need two leaders to truly lead us in the right path unlike Felix did, but they have to be former leaders of a family and if I am correct have to have red and green hair",.

He let out a laugh.

"So your saying that Jack and I should...", I began to say and Dr.Cry smiled.

"Correct, so can you lead us", Dr.Cry asked.

"I can sure as hell try", I said. I looked over and saw Jack smiling.

"Let's do it", Jack agreed.

"MARK AND JACK, MARK AND JACK", The guards cheered.