Flash the Dog

Maddie's P.O.V
"So do any of us have a plan?", I said.

"Nope, but how about we lay low", Hatter said. "And pretend like we're dead for a few days so stuff can calm down and Felix will be off guard",.

It was a good plan.

"But where should we stay?", Mark said. "We are prisoners that are suppose to be dead",.

"Um... How about we hide out in the forest next to the Gamer home?", Jack said. "Felix's guards are probably gone",.

"Okay now that we have a location I have a secret..", Yami said. "I have a dog",.

"What! Where the heck did you get a dog?", Jack asked.

"At the no family area, I found a stray dog", Yami said. "Felix threatened to kill it if I had it so I gave it to a Minecraft leader",.

"YOU DID WHAT?!", Mark said. "Please tell me you don't want to get the dog back",.

"I do, Flash needs me", Yami said.

"YOU NAMED IT, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!", Mark said slapping his face with his hand.

"Come on guys, minecrafters are nice right?", Yami asked.

"Which leader did you give Flash too?", Jack asked. Yami.

"Sky", Yami replied.

"Oh then lets get it because Sky is pretty nice but DanTDM is totally against rebels", Jack said. "We just have to get the dog and leave so we don't cause any trouble",.

"Okay, I just want the dog", Yami said.

"Ken, can you drive us?", Dr. Minx asked.

"Sure", Ken said with a smile. "Anything for a pretty lady",.

Minx blushed but I swear Jacks eye twitched. I think he has a crush on Minx. We loaded onto the van and I sat next to Mark who of course held me close.

"Mark, does Jack have a crush on Minx?", I asked in Marks ear.

Mark let out a chuckle and then smiled.

"Actually Jack had a crush on you, but now I think that Jack does have a crush on Minx", Mark said causing me to blush. Jack liked me! He was adorable but I liked Mark.

I sat next to Mark and watched Hatter and Jack play rock, paper, scissors shoot and it was pretty funny to see Hatter to get angry at Jack.

"Why do you keep winning?", Hatter kept asking.

"The answer is the Irish blood is running through me", Jack laughed. The van came to a stop.

"We have now arrived at our final destination", Ken said in a low whisper.

I looked out the window and saw Felixs guard about 10 feet away from the van.

"KEN slowly drive away and lets find another way in", I said.

"Okay", Ken muttered putting the van into reverse and we began to drive some more. After a few turns Ken stopped again.

"Right in there is the Minecrafters home", Ken said. "Its either here or we get caught and slaughtered",.

"Okay then, why don't you guys stay here", I said. "Is the dog a German Shepard?",.

"Yes", Yami said.

"You are not going alone", Mark said. "I'm going with you",.

"Okay", I replied. Dr. Minx opened the van door just enough so both Mark and I could get out.

"Come on I think I know where to go", Mark said pointing to a window above us.

"How are we gonna get up there?", I asked in a loud whisper.

"Can I get on your shoulders or you boost me up?", Mark asked with a mini smile.

"Your kidding me right?", I asked with a nervous chuckle but of course he wasn't joking and I boosted him up to the window. Once he got up here he turned around and reached his hand down.

"Going up?", Mark said with a smile. I grabbed onto his hand and he pulled me up causing us to both fall in the window. I landed on top of Mark but quickly got off.

"Come on", Mark said getting off of the floor and grabbing my hand . We stood in a hall way of what looked like a castle that was made out of ....blocks?!

"They really do take this minecrafters thing seriously", I muttered.

Mark chuckled.

"No kidding", Mark grinned. We began to walk down the hall. Then we heard a voice behind us.

"Mark... Is that you?", we quickly turned around to see Sky, the leader of the minecrafter family looking at us.

"Yea, I'm sorry for breaking in but my friend gave you a dog, do you still have him?", Mark asked.

"Jesus, I thought you were dead!", Sky said hugging Mark and then I . "Yea, the dog is fine, he is over here",.

Sky lead us quickly down the hall and into a room. A German Shepard was laying on a bed and was sleeping.

"Flash, boy", Sky whispers causing the dog to jump to life. "He has a red collar on as a gift, but let's get you guys out of here because Felix is doing a divergent search with DanTDM if you want you can use the Minecrafter woods to hang out I bet your tired and I will visit you later tonight, with other divergents",.

"Okay", I said. "Come on Flash",.

The dog followed the three of us down a hallway and down a flight of stairs. There was a exit and Mark and I quickly ran out.

"Bye and thanks Sky I owe you one see ya real soon", Mark said.

"No problem, go GAMERS", Sky cheered silently. I grinned before throwing open the van door and Flash jumped in and jumped on top of Yami.

"FLASH! I missed you boy", Yami said hugging the dog.
Mission accomplished and a hide out was found.