Gear Up

Jacks P.O.V
--------------------------------
"Ok here's the plan, let's get back to the Gamer Family area and actually get supplies", I said calmly.

"Good plan.. I just hope Mark is ok", Hatter said.

"I know he is going to be ok", I said. "I have know Mark far too long to know that he will put up a fight",.

"Agreed", Minx said. I smiled at her. Golly, she was adorable but I didn't have time to think about that. Mark was in danger. The train began to role past our stop so we jumped off. I had made a decision that I didn't think that Minx, Hatter, or Yami or his K-9 friend were not going to like. I planned on leaving them here. I had a bunch of reasons why Hatter sure as heck can't use a gun. I didn't think it was going to be safe for Minx but then again I could use them... Scratch that. They were coming. We rushed into the Gaming Family Habitat quietly but fast. Minx lead Ken, Yami, Minx and Hatter to go get the fire arms while Maddie and I stopped back by our room to see if we could get some supplies in there. When we opened the room door the place was recked.

"Felix has been here...", Maddie mumbled.

"I noticed", I chuckled. "Look around the place and see if you can use anything",.

I opened up my nightstand drawer and pulled out my Glasses. I put them on and then turned to see Maddie wearing Marks Lucky Flannel. She really did miss that goof.

"Holy crap you have glasses!", Maddie asked.

"They aren't just glasses.they are binoculars, tracking system, and secret tool along with night vision", I said touching the side of my glasses causing the right lens to go completely green as a map pulled up of where we were. I touching the side again causing it to go back to just a normal pair of glasses.

"Can you guess who invented them?", I asked.

Maddie shrugged.

"I did... with the help of Minx and Mark that is", I laughed.

"That's really cool", Maddie said with a smile. The bedroom door flew open as Yami dropped a bag of Guns and equipment onto the floor.

"Great job guys", I said.

"Wow you have glasses!!", Yami and Ken said at the same time.

"Yea but there not only glasses..", I began but Maddie stopped me.

"They are binoculars, tracking system, and secret tool along with night vision", Maddie said.

I smiled at her. She did have a keen memory.

"I also brought bullet proof jackets fro everyone", Minx said hauling jackets for everyone even the dog. Flash had pockets on the side of his like ours but it looked really cool on a giant dog like him.

"I call shot gun", I said quickly grabbing the gun and holding it close to me.

"AWWWW I wanted shot gun", Yami sighed.

Maddie grabbed a snippet rifle which I knew she could use well to kill people from a far distance.  Ken, Yami, Hatter and Minx all grabbed P226 Legion which is a black hand gun. Ken also got a knife . Yamt also grabbed a few grenades. I was so ready to get my hands on Felix's throat that it was crazy.

"Who is ready to get our friend back and save the divergents from slaughter!!", I said. "It's time to Gear Up and Game On",.