Long Live King Felix (NOT)

Ken P.O.V
------------------------
I drove down the dirt rode and kept looking at the girl that Jack was holding hands with. She looked to be twitching uncontrollably on her foot. I could see that Mark was stressed and as a kid that's all Mark was. Stressed. Bro, when your father is the leader of a family they really don't have time for there kids making my job a lot harder. I have to keep them happy. I don't think Jack knows that his parents are dead and I don't plan on telling the boy. I'm glad there are all of these convicts in the back of my van! NOT! Felix could rip out my throat or the pretty doctor Minxs throat.. ANYWAYS MOVING ON!! I adjusted my bear hat and kept my hand steady on the van steering wheel. Yes, I did steal a van from our beloved "king" Felix but he didn't need it anyway. I took the back entrance to the Nerd area.

"Stop here", Dr. Minx instructed. I of course stopped and she got out of the van looking left then right. She walked into a building before coming out, being followed by a man who had black glasses and wore a lab coat similar to Dr. Minx's. I recognized him as a friend of mine named Bob. The van door opened and Dr. Bob looked at the crew sitting in the van.

"What the hell did you guys go through?", Dr. Bob said looking at Mark, Jack, the two guys named Hatter and Yami, and then at me. Dr. Bob inspected the girl who was hurt before carrying her in his arms into a building.

"You guys just lay low here while we get poor Maddie fixed", Dr. Minx said with a sigh before leaving us once again. I glanced over at Mark he seemed to be crying. Then that Yami guy noticed too.

"Sir, permission to speak?", Yami asked.

"Permission granted", Mark said wiping his eyes.

"Why are you crying?", Yami asked.

"Because our world isn't fair okay? Felix is the most stupidest leader in the world and his father ran the place a lot better that Felix ever could", Mark said. "He thinks that he can run the place like he owns it and he kills all these people for no good reason",.

"But Pewdiepie is king", Hatter said. "Aren't we suppose to follow all of his laws?",.

"But Hatter, what had Felix ever done for you?", Jack asked. "Look at Yami, he beat the living crap out of him",.

"Jack is right, Hatter", Yami said. "Felix sucks at being a leader and we need to stop him",.

"No", Mark said. "We can't",.

"Yea.... Felix has too many followers ya know", I responded. What were we to do?

Maddie's P.O.V
------------------------------------
"Hey can you here me?", A mans voice said.I opened my eyes and say a guy with black glasses standing next to Dr. Minx. My eyes burned and my stomach seemed to be burning.

"Mark? Jack? Where am I???", I asked starting to sit up.

"They are okay dear your hurt pretty badly and you have been out for a good 3 hours", Dr. Minx said. "This is Dr. Bob... He just saved your life",.

The doctor waved shyly. I jumped on him with a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you", I said. "I'm alive because of you",.

I let got of Dr. Bob.

"Your lucky to have a great group of friends who care about you", Dr. Bob said. "Especially in times like this where Pewdiepie is starting to become more and more strict on having divergents around",.

"Come on let's get you to your future husband", Dr. Minx said.

"Mark? No he is just a crush from a far", I said blushing.

"He was very worried dear and he loves you very much", Dr. Minx said. She helped me off of the operation table and I saw a silver bullet on the table next to me.

"This was in your stomach and it nearly killed you", Dr. Bob explained.

"Oh..", I said. My brain was spinning but now I could see Mark and Jack again.