Gamers For Life

Marks P.O.V:

"Then if Jack and I are leaders we say that we stop the mind control shot once and for all", Mark said. "Alert all leaders about Jack and I as the new head leaders",.

"Yes, Mark, sir", Dr.Cry said with a smile signalling a group of guards to go do the jobs.

"Anything else", Dr. Cry said.

"Release all of the still living divergents, they don't deserve to die", I said looking at Madison with a smile. "We are going to change a few things around here",.

"A lot of things", I said sternly.

(TIME SKIP TO A FEW MONTHS AFTER)

"The family has  been running smoothly and at this pace we will still have enough food for all", Cry said. "And will have enough time for the wedding",.

"Excellent", I said putting my hands on the railing as I looked out at the destruction of the separate family walls. We were becoming one big family. Cry then ran off to do something and Jack took his place.

"I cant believe this is happening..", Jack stuttered. "We are the leaders of the entire family!",.

"I know its crazy isn't it, that in less than a few months we became leaders and have created a world of our own", I said.

"Soon we will be able to destroy the big wall", Jack pointed at the huge concrete wall that had kept all of the families from the rest of the world.

"Yes, soon we will see what is out there", I agreed. "But now we must focus because today is of course a big day, remember?",.

"How could I ever forget, Mark?", Jack laughed.

"Mark and Jack are you guys ready?", Sky asked coming up behind us.

"Yep, I am  so excited", I said with a smile.

"Good,good Yami and Hatter did a great job on the dresses by the way" ,Sky said.

"Oh really", Jack said.

"Yes", Sky replied.

Cry came running back and grinned.

"It is time to get in your positions, my kings", Cry said bowing to us. Apparently with the fall of the families came the job of being royalty.

"Ok, thank you Cry", I replied. We walked back inside and down to where the guests were sitting on the benches. Jack and I walked up to the arch way before preparing ourselves. The music started playing and all of the guests stood up and looked at the door. The doors opened and there walked Maddie and Minx. Madison was red in the face while Minx was pale in the face.  I gave Madison a smile as she approached closer. Her dress dragging behind her...I guess you could say that everything worked out. Ken was my best man while Yami was Jacks best man. I joined hands with Maddie and we were soon pronounced husband and wife. Soon after the wedding Madison and I stood over the new formed family.

"So we did it?", Madison said with a shake in her voice..

"Yes we did", I said hugging her.

"Do you think that Felix would have listened to reason?", Madison asked.

"Felix didn't even have a reason to begin with he was just taught that way I guess", I replied with a heavy sigh.

"But don't you think..", Madison began to say but paused.

"What is it?", I replied.

"Are we still considered gamers?", Madison asked.

"You can be what ever you want to be, my dear, but of course we can be gamers for life", I recommended.

"Gamers for Life?", Maddie said.

"Gamers for Life", I said with a smile. I held her in my arms and looked to the now pitch black sky with yellow and white dots scattered in it. The term Gamer is very complicated and you must be committed to be able to be a gamer. I guess that's what classifies us. Gamers for Life.

(A/N: Thank you guys for reading this book. It sure was a fun one to write and I hope you enjoyed it!)