Arrested

"Jack, I think your getting a little farfetched", I whispered into his ear.

"Good point", Jack whispered back. "I THINK THAT WHO EVER IT WAS SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE FAMILY",.

Then a cry came from the crowd.

"NO, I beg of you sir", A voice called. Then a area was cleared in the crowd where Wade stood.

"Wade..", Mark murmured.

"I BEG OF YOU OKAY?!", Wade shouted.

Jack hooked himself up to a zip line and zipped halfway before dropping down in front of Wade. Mark followed and so did I. I grabbed onto the zipline but landed on my feet wrong and hurt my ankle but I was fine.

Wade was now on his knees begging for his life.

"Why did you steal and where is the stuff?", Mark asked crossing his arms.

"Okay I lied Hatter did it", Wade said pointing a finger to the Hatter.

"WHAT?!", Hatter almost screeched. "It was Yami!",.

"Okay, it was a three person job", Yami called.

"GUARDS!", Mark called. The two men stepped out. "Get these gentleman and put them into the truck with the No Family Family but first get back my lucky flannel",.

Wade was now in tears.  Then he tackled Hatter. The guards quickly moved in and grabbed Wade, Hatter, and Yami. All three were screaming then Hatter looked back and said "You... Maddie... I found out what you were hiding... Just wait until I tell Felix",.

"you are to call him Pewdiepie, you idiot", Jack said.

Hatter and the other two were dragged away.

"You are dismissed, go back to were ever you came from", Mark growled. All of the family scattered. A guard came back holding Marks flannel.

"Sir, here is your flannel", The guard said.

"Thank you Matt", Mark said with a sigh.

"Does this happen often?", I asked.

"No, come on let's go up too our rooms and just sleep", Jack said with a smile. "I'll just keep a eye open tonight",.

We chuckled and walked up stairs where we put on our PJs and then got into bed. I went to bed tired.