No Emotion Needed

Maddie's P.O.V:
--------------------------
We left the Gamer area and snuck out front and found another van that seemed to be abandoned. Ken jumped into the drivers seat and we slowly began driving.

"Where exactly are we going?", Ken asked Jack.

"Hold on let me check the M.T. or Mark Tracker", Jack said clicking the side of his glasses. 

"You have a tracker on Mark?", Hatter asked.

Jack paused.

"No... Ok I do but it was for a good reason", Jack responded. "Wow where did Felix take Mark..keep driving straight",.

"It looks like Mark and Sky were taken to some sort of lab at the capital building", Jack mumbled.

"You mean the giant building used to choose family's?", Ken asked.

"Bingo", Jack said.

"Ok hold on it is going to get a little bumpy", Ken said before slamming the gas.

"OH MY LORD KEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!", Minx screamed.

"Trying to avoid being seen", Ken said before slamming onto the brakes. We drove for a bit before we arrived.

"Do you see any guards?", I asked Ken.

"No which is odd", Ken said. "Felix is very strong in security",.

"Jack do you have a plan?", I asked.

"The roof.... We need to get to the roof to get to the air ducts", Jack said. "I have to see what we are up against",.

"Roger that", Yami said.

"Ken stay here with Flash and if we aren't back in a hour you know what to do", Jack said.

"Yes sir", Ken saluted Jack.

"Here is something to help you too", Ken said handing each of us a cylinder thing.

"What is this?", I asked.

"A grappling hook but built in to hook into your jacket", Jack explained. "So are you guys ready?",.

"Yep", we all said. We opened the van door and walked out guns drawn until we came to the side of the capital building.

"Maddie you just press this and it will grab onto the top of the building", Minx said clicking a button and she grappled up the wall and onto the roof.

I did want Minx told me to do and soon I was grappling up the building too. Once Jack, Yami, Hatter,Minx, and I were up there Jack walked over to a vent cover and moved it out of the way.

"Try to be light on your feet because I don't know if this echoes", Jack whispered lowering himself into the vent. I climbed in after Jack,being followed by the rest of the group.

"The tracker indicates that our Markimoo is this way", Jack said turning left then a right and another right before stopping.

"We are right above him", Jack whispered. "Stay right here I'm going to see if I can find a vent opening",.

The group and I watched as Jack crawled further into the vent system.

"I see him, over here, Maddie come here", Jack whispered. I crawled over to where Jack was and Jack put a finger over his lips before pointing down at where you could visibly see Mark. Red hair and all. But this time he was wearing a blue shirt and his hair seemed to have white dyed onto it. He sat in a chair in the middle of the room with computers and tech stuff all around him.