What is Divergent?

My eyes opened and I saw that Mark and Jack were awake too and were standing over on the other side of the room with Minx.

"Maddie, what were your test results?", Jack asked. This dumb question again!

"I have told you this fricken like 10 times MY TEST RESULTS ARE GAMER, 50% Gamer", I replied.

Mark looked at me and pushed up his glasses before walking over to me. I was sitting in a blue chair and Mark kneeled down next to the chair.

"Your test results came back as Divergent", Mark said. "Did you know about this?",.

"Um... What is divergent?", I asked. "I have no idea what you are saying not talking about",.

Mark looked over at Jack who looked at Minx.

"Divergent basically means that your mind works in different ways and you are all the families combined into one", Mark said. "My old girl friend was divergent and Felix killed her because she could have messed up the family system",.

I gasped.

"So Pewdiepie hates Divergents?", I asked.

"Yea because people like you can go against the family system and you take your tests nothing like a person that belongs to just one family", Jack said. "The way we can tell is because you passed the fear of heights test just fine and then we had the fear of being alone and the dark which you barely moved at all and sat still and your test of killing some one innocent was passed",.

"You passed every test but in a different way", Mark said. "I don't want Felix to hurt you and neither does Jack, I don't think",.

"But if Felix finds out that you guys are keeping a divergent you will be killed", Minx said typing on a computer. "I don't want to see either of you boys or Maddie, here, to be shot or killed",.

"I know Minx", Mark asked. "I just don't want what happened to my old girlfriend to happen again to Madison",.

The guy really does care.

"Minx you promise not to tell a soul about this?", Jack said.

"I promise but if Felix finds out...", Minx began but was interrupted by Mark.

"But he won't will he", Mark said.

"No, sir", Minx said.

"NOT A SOUL", Mark said sternly. "I am your boss and I know you like your job so who are you gonna tell about this?",.

"Not a soul sir", Minx said shrugging. "I just really don't feel like having a gun to be held to my fricken head that's all",.

"Maddie you and Minx sit here for a second while I go talk to Jack and we can come up with a plan", Mark said. "We are gonna teach you how to act like a normal person in the gamer family that wasn't Divergent",.

I shook my head that I understood and watched Mark and Jack leave the room. I was scared and I didn't want to be in the No Family Family because my father says that they are a bunch of thugs who kill others. I also would like to stay living.