o n e ; crushed often

plans playlist :

https://open.spotify.com/user/julie_franta/playlist/5pvp1aPrmlxoqQ4Fm07UGf

Marie's POV

Summer goes by quickly my ass.

At around 12PM hunger woke me and i groggily walked down the steps to pour a bowl of cereal and some lemonade, not a good mixture milk and lemons, but hey - diarrhea is an time passing activity.

I sat at the dining table and scrolled through twitter, no longer interested in the cereal in front of me. Though I never really used Twitter for ... tweeting I still enjoyed it. It reminded me of high school where you just sit back and watch the drama unfold from the safety shield of being a nobody. I really was a nobody, all i did was watch hours after hours of reality TV and Dan Howell videos. I had absolutely no friends, ever since I was younger even. My family almost completely ignores me - the only time they don't is when their telling me to do something. But i'm not complaining, it's my own fault, if i didn't want to be ignored i could maybe get out of my room once in a while, talk?

I just sighed and shoved the cereal full spoon into my mouth. My mom came running down the stairs a few minutes later, talking on the phone and yelling at my brother, playing

"Turn down the volume!" she screamed tapping away at her phone that was on speaker in her hand.

"Me?" The lady on the other call asked and m mom shook her head in frustration, "no, not you Louise my damn son. Nathan! The neighbors have complained 6 times this week. Turn. It. Down! Marie if you could wash the dishes and take out the garbage, remember its Wednesday so you have to go to the end of the stree- Nathan! If i get one more phone call im throwing out the damn thing!" My mom yelled skipping down the stairs and out the front door without saying goodbye.

I glanced at the garbage in the corner of the kitchen that back at my phone screen. "After I eat" I shrugged taking another spoonful to my mouth.

So somehow I managed to strech out 'after I eat' to three o'clock. Eventually I finished my cereal, showered, played the sims for an hour and finally I didn't have anything else to do.

I rose from the couch and grumpily marched down the stairs and to the kitchen, passing Nathan who was still playing Halo at full blast.

I grabbed the garbage bag and some flip flops that weren't even mine and made my way out the door. The first thing that caught my eye were two giant moving trucks, opened and infront of a few houses.

Apparently whoever was moving in had a lot of shit because the whole street was packed with smaller trucks. I took a glance over my shoulder.Then, I saw him.

A beautiful dirty blonde came out of one of the houses in a plain black long sleeved shirt - why isn't he sweating? - and black skinny jeans. His lips gaped open slightly and a black lip ring attached to one.

I crushed often, which was always a terrible thing because I'm so damn invisible. Maybe because if I dressed up my body or whatever and was slightly attractive then things would be better but hell, what difference is that gonna make?

I continued to stare at the blonde, completely turning to face the blonde. He grabbed a brown box and brought it inside, I glanced at the house number.

163

I was 159.

Everything was too much to handle at this time as I realized that the attractive boy was going to be my neighbour.

Then, a little earlier than I expected the boy came back. A older short blonde woman trailing behind him that I assumed was his mother.

The boy then looked up. Fuck. My heart started racing and just before I was about to look down and blast to fucking Jupiter... he smiled at me.

This has literally never happened to me before. Nothing came close to this.

Not knowing what to do next I put a small toothless smile on my face, then he nodded slightly as his eyes trailed up and down my body. Not gonna lie that un-attracted me a bit, but what hurt the most was when I turned and saw the three boys he was really waving at, great.

They were all pretty cute but at this point I just wanted this to be over, I cut through them and speed walked to the end of the street and dumped the trash into the bin. Out of irritation I kicked it too but only ended up falling back hard on the grass.

I grunted before standing and brushing the dirt off my bare knees. I can't wait until this damn plan starts,