t w e n t y - e i g h t; I have a plan, and he isn't it.

Michael's POV

I screamed, covering my eyes and turning to the wall, Jailee did the same. Reaching over and grabbing the pile of clothes to side of Calum and running out of the room.

"Calum, what the actual fuck!?" I screamed, louder than I should've. Cal sat up in his bed that I made a mental note to never sit on ever again.

"I was feeling bad about Marie, and I orginally invited her over just to like make up because you guys invited her back into the friend group"

"Don't try to pin this on us!" I screamed again, "you could have easily ignored her!" I continued to yell.

"Well, she's back in my life so why keep things so awkward? We were talking, just catching up, and then Mali left at around midnight and then we did stuff.." he explained, I took no hesitation to roll my eyes and groan. Pressing my palms to my ears i said, "I can't even listen to this! You couldn't wait 6 days for your girlfriend to get un-grounded to fuck!?" I screamed, turning all the way around. Hell I couldn't even look at Calum anymore.

"Wait, Marie's grounded?" Calum asked, his voice softening.

"Yes! That's why she didn't text your cheating ass back, her phone and computer was taken away!"

"Oh my god!" Cal groaned loudly, holding his head in his hands, "Luke got all up in my head and I-"

"You got all up in Jailee, don't even Cal!" I balled my hands into fists and turning on my heel stomping out of Calum's house. Disgusted.

Marie's POV

6 days later

So the past few days all I've been doing is sitting in my room, all alone. Looking over my plans and most of all, my choices. I don't know why the hell I ever trusted Calum. Eva was so fucking right, all he does is fuck people over. At least I know now that I have a plan for a reason I should follow it.

I have a plan, and he isn't it.

That same day, Michael came over with a tub of chocolate ice cream, to be completely honest I hate chocolate icecream but what Michael did was cute so I sucked it up. "Thank you," I smiled up at the newly bright red haired boy as he sat down next to me, picking up the controller for the PS3 almost immediately.

"No problem, while I''m here I just wanna apologize for the whole dare shit in 7th grade."

"Michael, things change and so do people. It's okay" I giggled and he gave me an awkward side-hug. I let out a satisfied sigh through a big smile and reached for the ice cream. "Today I'm gonna break up with Calum." I said proudly, Michael just nodded at the TV screen.

"Okay."