t h i r t y - f i v e; "the plans."

LAST CHAPTER EHAHSJBWHSKWS

Marie's POV

I woke to tight arms around my waist, my eyes fluttered open and searched around the room. Only to realize I was with Calum.

I looked down at the arms and gripped them, pulling them loose and sitting up in his bed. Calum stirred awake, "What?" he groaned.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. I was just leaving." I told him, running a and through my hair and beginning to stand p but his arms wrapped around me again and pulled me back down. "Forever?" He mumble, kissing my bare shoulder.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again, I just need to go home and pack." I explained to him but he didn't give up. "Can you give me a ride to the airport tonight?" I asked him and Calum nodded and then pulled away. "Your family wouldn't want to come?" he asked me and I shook my head no, getting off the bed and starting to get dressed again. Calum took no hesitation to watch.

"I'm pretty sure they won't insist."

"Okay"

"I'll text you when I'm ready." I said, before leaning over to hug the kiwi boy. "I'll see you soon" I spoke and he snuck a kiss onto my cheek before pulling away. "I love you!" He called after me.

"I sadly love you too."

-

I drove slowly over to my house, praying to not run in with any of the boys or even worse.. my family. Once I reached my house, I parked on the driveway and slowly climbed out. Ducking, for no reason - people were gonna see me regardless of whether or not I looked like an escaped convict.

I entered the place I was ashamed to call my home, somehow it was dead empty. So i hurried up the steps and to my room, and carefully closing the door. I went to my desk, and quickly sat down, opening my laptop and rushing to Google and then to a Kayak website.

"flights from sydney to new york"

I chose the cheapest and soonest one possible, which conveniently was booked for 2 in the morning, tonight. I booked a hotel for the day and printed out some directions, which of course required me racing over to the wireless printer to collect them before anyone else did.

Then walked straight over to my closet, removing about 50% of the clothing and same with my dresser. I walked into my bathroom grabbed a few things, including them in my suitcase. Once I was done I sat on it, zipping it up furiously and shoving it in my closet temporary. Of course I had been saving up money since I was 9, for some reason I think I knew this day was coming. The day I abandoned my plans - met a fuckboy who actually isn't a fuckboy, accidentally fell in love with him, only to find that my sister was pregnant with his baby and instead of telling him that, had his friends make up a full plan to break us up.

I had about $700 saved up, and already in U.S. currency, so I stored that i my purse but sadly Nathan walked in right then. "What are you doing?" he asked, and I 'shh'ed him before closing the door.

"I'm leaving." I answered, pulling out my phone and dialling Calum's number.

"Runnin off with your sisters baby daddy, very classy Marie." I glared at him, shaking my head.

"I'm going to N.Y.U."

"School doesn't start for another week."

"Well, I'm not exactly feeling too welcome here; I think I'll get a head start." i explained to him bluntly, finally Calum picked up. It was only then that I realized my flight took off at 2 in the morning and it was only 7.