t w e n t y - t h r e e; "real boobs,"

@calumhood;

my teenage queen

my teenage queen.

Meanwhile

"Does anyone even know where Calum went?" Michael asked annoyed, flopping onto the couch beside Luke who was busy sucking some girls face, that no one could even recognize. He felt bad for the girl, absentmindedly being Luke's 739th this summer.

"Nope" Alex and Vanessa - Ashton's girlfriend said in unison. Jailee looked down at her feet not happy about the subject.

"Oh, found him." Ashton announced, flashing us an Instagram photo of Calum kissing an brunette girl.

"Woah." Alex responded taking a long sip from the soda in her hands. Jailee's mouth gaped open as she took the phone out of Ashton's hands.

She scanned through the comments, and looked obviously a bit upset. Michael didn't understand why, she had 4x as many boyfriends as Calum had after the breakup.

"you guys are so hot together" she began reading.

"parents"

"otp"

"you did good man"

"real boobs, unlike jail-" she cut herself off with a huge gasp and Alex played off her laughing by pretending to choke on her soda, a trick i taught her.

"#carie"

"who is this 'arie' that we're speaking of?" Vanessa asked. Luke pulled away from the girl for maybe the first time the whole week. "The girl he took backstage at the show" Luke said popping one of my chips into his mouth and I slapped him, he mouthed a 'what' before turning back to his girl.

"Oh that hoe!" Jailee exclaimed rolling her eyes, Alex groaned. "Nessa can you take this one?"

"Just because a female does something that you did not like and or approve of, does not mean that she has had multiple sexual partners" we all said in unison, knowing Alex's line already.

"He went down south with the girl, he told me about it and he also told me not to tell anyone" Ashton said.

"Down south? Like on a road trip?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, but guys I can't tell-"

"What's her name?"

"Marie." Luke jumped in again, all of a sudden Liz came down from upstairs.

"Oh are you all talking about Marie?" She asked.

"Ooo, what about Marie?" Ben came down, jumping in to the conversation just like Luke does. Are we in step in?

"Who's Marie?" Jack asked, popping his head out from the bathroom.

"Calum's girlfriend." Alex responded.

"Okay, we don't know that for sure." Jailee chimed in.

"I love her, she's a nice girl." Liz said going into the kitchen and taking some leftovers out of the fridge.

"Yeah I like her too" Michael said and Jailee settled into her chair, and continued scrolling through the comments pouting.

Calum's POV

We ran across the beach, the sand tinted purple from the unique sunset, her hair flowed in the wind bouncing with her body. Jumping on to the deck, I followed behind her and watched as she stripped out of her clothes and jumped straight into the water, i did the same. For a moment I opened my eyes, i saw her, swimming almost like a bird flies. Dipping, spinning, curving. Her hair flowed and the smile on her face was never bigger.

Her body met mine eventually and so did her lips. Crashing into eachother, it was so peaceful under water. Deaf to the sins of the outside world, it was just me and her. My hands gripped her bare waist, she ran hers across my neck. I would be soon needing air, but that wasn't a priority. At the moment anyways.