t h i r t y - f o u r; trespassing.

Marie's POV

So after eating Rosie's body weight in Taco Bell, Calum and I left the restaurant. He drove this time, and helped me out of the car once we reached the gates of the community pool.

"What are we doing here?" I asked softly turning to the brown haired boy, beside me.

"Taking a little swim." He smiled, his brown eyes glowing in the yellow light. He climbed over the fence and opened it for me, taking my hand and spinning me around. I smiled at the sweet action. I took off my cardigan and then the dress I was wearing as Calum watched me. "Do you mind turning around?" I asked.

"Yes, I do mind."

"Cal," I laughed and he rolled his eyes turning around. I smiled jumping into the cold water. I let my arms and legs flow around, my hair moved with my body. I rolled around in the water, feeling truly like a mermaid.

Minutes later.

I met with Calum's body and pressed my lips to his, I didn't mean too, and hell shouldn't have. He was the father of my sisters baby and here I was making out with him at midnight of a trespassed pool. Our lips flowed together, his hands rested at my bare waist. Damn, it felt so good to be back in his arms. I missed it, I shouldn't have but I did.

Calum pulled us back above the water after a few more seconds, panting he spoke. "We should get going again." Calum said, confused and I nodded. "O-Okay." I stuttered giving him a sly smile and swimming over to where my clothes layed.

-

After drying off Calum and I left the community pool and off to Walmart in which he bought a twelve pack of toilet paper, a dozen eggs, 2 pennyboards, 6 shirts, and 6 sweatpants.

"That cashier was so damn confused" I turned to Calum and giggled and Calum laughed along.

Once we reached the car he shoved the groceries into the dark mass of the grinch and handed me one. "What?" I asked, longing for context.

"Put them on." He said and I shrugged putting on all 3 shirts and 3 pants as Calum did the same. By the time we were done we were both huge, all of a sudden he charged to me. Knocking me to the ground.

"Calum!" I exclaimed still laughing a bit, as we Sumo wrestled each other. Rolling around in the empty barely illuminated walmart parking lot.

-

He slammed the penny board on the pavement of the skate park.

"Not today." I shook my head, turning to walk away but Calum grabbed my by the waist. "No, Marie. This is an important skill." He insisted, speaking into my neck - knowing that, that always got me. And he wasn't wrong.

"Okay, okay fine. If I die tonight, slap Eva one more time, will ya'?" I asked and and he gave me a little smile. I stepped into the pennyboard, it immediately dented, making me feel like the fattest person in the world.

"I'm gonna break it."

Calum scoffed, "no you won't." He tightened his grip around my waist.

"Ready?" He asked and I shook my head no but that didn't make a difference because Calum was pushing me along the sidewalk.

Screams and laughs left both our mouths, I felt the free but terrified. Once he let go, I continued on my own. I missed his hands around my waist, I missed his guidance, which for some reason summed up our relationship.