t w e n t y - s i x; what alcohol couldn't erase.

Calum's POV

As much as I didn't want to admit it, Luke was right. Marie and I have only been dating for 2 weeks and im already moping around when she doesn't call me for 3 days, regardless of how limited our time is together now that September is just getting closer and closer by the minute, this can only hurt me. So I decided that Luke, Michael, Ashton and I were gonna have a guys night. Go to a party, drink, talk shit about our girlfriends or in Luke's case - whoever he's been doing lately.

"Ready?" Michael asked from the other side of the phone and I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Let's go."

>>>>

So we might've, okay fine I definitely over-did the drinks. About an hour into the night I was already super drunk, going to one of Jason's party was harder than I thought it would be, with everyone grinding on someone, sneaky rendezvous, making out in the backseat of crappy cars.

The boys eventually left me to go do exactly that, Ashton with his girlfriend and Michael with Alex. All I could think about was Marie, she was what alcohol could not erase. Tears were fogging up my vision which is probably why I couldn't stop myself from sending myself away from the moving heartbreak strutting towards me.

"Hey, Cal." She breathed, the nickname she started making me weak already just by hearing it out of her mouth.

"Hey, Jailee." I greeted her.

"I heard about your little girlfriend, she's cute." Jailee breathed stringing my arm around my waist and leaning closer to me, whispering in my ear. "Too bad you could do alot better" she felt up my neck.

"Jai-" I began.

"You know we didn't have to end that way" she spoke seductively, taking the drink out of my hand and turning herself around, pressing my hands to her hips and herself to me, grinding slightly. "We could have had it all, i guess all i'm trying to say it the little mrs. get's boring over there, you know where to find me."

I watched her walk away, well I watched her ass walk away and go behind a wall. I sighed throwing my head back and groaning loudly. If thoughts classified as cheating Taylor was already half-way through my song.

Jailee's POV

"Did you get it?" I asked excitedly, hopping over to him. "Ofcourse I did" he said, showing me the phone with a picture of me and Calum, it looked as bad as it should. "Woah.. post it."