t h i r t e e n ; 6 millon chances.

Calum's POV

"Why the hell would you tell her that!" I screamed at Luke who was just standing there against the wall, just sipping is damn coffee. Not screaming at me or making many remarks because he very well knew the right I had to be so upset.

"Cal, you have to get her to see the best sides of you." He replied softly.

"Those aren't the best sides of me Luke! I fucking suck!" I screamed.

"Calum, are you joking? There's nothing to worry about."

"What if she hates it! What if she thinks that we're like all messed up, ignorant, uneducated losers! She's so smart and so she's gonna meet Ash, and see Michael drooling over Alex and hell what if Jailee comes out- Luke, I can't do this." I panicked, going from hatred and screaming to begging for savior and some kind of comfort.

"It's gonna be alright. Your amazing okay, don't worry. Just keep your head up, mate and everything will fall into place."

Luke didn't understand, I wasn't him. My parents didn't have shitloads of money and plush couches. I didn't go to Morocco every time I got over 50% on a test, I didn't have only one way to make it to college which was through a damn soccer scholarship. I didn't have 6 million fucking chances, if I fucked up with Marie it's over. If I fucked up with this stupid band i've been absentmindedly taking place in for the past 2 years it's over - hell we haven't even named it how are we gonna perform a whole concert?

I sighed before turning on my heel and walking out of Luke's front door and down the sidewalk. I stared blankly at the sidewalk paving as walking down the hill and trying to figure out what to do.