t w e n t y - s e v e n; finds.

Marie's POV

In the dark of the night, I looked up from the bright screen of Eva's phone. Loading up Instagram, if theres one thing that I have learnt is that you can find anything you want through people's social medias.

@JaileeBronx

my baby 😏 @calumhood

"Calum's cheating on me?" I said outloud, a big lump formed in my throat. I couldn't believe it. Maybe she's talking about a different Calum. I clicked on the photo and the first picture I saw was him posing with the boys, obviously at a party.

Back to Jailee's profile, I went. She was beautiful. I clicked into a picture of herself.

@JaileeBronx

@rayj: cal let a good thing go

It was at that moment where I threw my phone at the kitchen wall and held my head in my hands, letting out silent sobs.

Tears filled up into my hands and I reached for the phone again, dialling a certain number.

"Hello?"

"Michael?"

>>>>

"Thanks for coming" I said to the blue haired boy, walking into my room with a full bag of popcorn.

"No problem, Calum's a dick. I'm really sorry" he said to me, flopping into my bed and patting the spot next to him. I sat down slowly before Michael placed the popcorn between us and his arms around me. I opened my laptop and set up the movie we were supposed to watch.

"He was very drunk that night, hope you know.." Michael said, softly patting my knee.

I turned to him and gave him a confused look.

"He was still upset about the whole no text back thing, and got really drunk. At the moment it probably seemed like a pretty good idea and I know that they didn't hook up, she was throwing herself at guys all night." Michael recited.

"He knows I'm grounded right? The reason I didn't text back is because my mom grounded me and took away my phone and everything"

"Then how did you see the pictures?"

"My sisters phone."

"Ah."

Michael's POV

So at around 4 that night I left Marie's house and raced over to Calum's to tell him the news, maybe that would help. He didn't know that Marie was grounded, or that she saw the pictures - hell he didn't even know there were pictures.

His parents were out of town and so was his sister so I took no hesitation ramming myself into his bedroom door, shouting his name. Only to find a girl riding him. Jailee.