f o u r ; "cool, is it yours?"

Calum's POV

"So how was the weekend? Catch me up." Luke greeted us slamming his body down in on his living room couch. "Ah, nothin'" Ashton waved him off. I smirked to myself at the fact that Luke had left us his house for the weekend and we through a banger that he still hadn't found out about.

"How's Alex, how's that diary chick from next door?" Luke and Ashton laughed but I just kept quiet. "Alex is fine we invited her over yesterday and she only threatened to slap Michael twice so it's getting there. Uhh, oh I caught Calum drooling at the supposed diary girl yesterday but then her boyfriend came out and swatted him away" Ashton laughed and Luke cracked a small smile. "Bro, we don't even know it's hers. She looks atleast 18 and those papers look fresh. She might have just been looking out for her little sister" I shrugged standing from the couch and grabbing the open bag of Doritos.

"Keep telling yourself that bro. Anyways, Fifa?" Luke proposed and Ashton mumbled a 'ew' followed by a giggle. "I'm gonna go home, or something, bye guys" I said standing up from the couch still holding the chips I didn't even like. I sighed walking along the sidewalk, until it happened again. The girl came out.

This time dressed a little better. I looked up at her and smiled. "Hey" I said to her she was fixing the rings on her fingers as she looked up at me. "Me again." I chuckled and she fake smiled. Although the smile was quite convincing, misery filled her eyes.

"Hi" she hummed. "Where you going? Why are you dressed like that?" I questioned her, "A wedding" the girl sighed dropping her arm. "Cool, is it yours - pretty girl like you can't be single"

The girl cracked a wide smile that she couldn't keep in, she looked at the ground and swiped a piece of hair behind her ear. "No, it's uhm. It's my aunts." she explained to me, and I nodded. "What's your name?"

The girl opened her mouth to speak and before anything could come out a black Toyota Corolla drifted up to where we were standing on the sidewalk and honked loudly.

"Marie! Lets go!" A girl who looked much like her but was dressed much more revealingly than the actual girl. She smiled at me pointing to the girl driving the car, hinting that 'Marie' was her name. "Calum." I nodded to her and Marie smiled at me before getting into the half-full backseat and driving off.