e i g h t ; something that you've never had.

Marie's POV

So I came around the corner of complete darkness and there stood the dark haired boy kicking around the ball, "hey!" I breathed and he shot around. He smiled when his eyes turned to me. "Hello Maria" he said to me and awkwardly side-hugged me. "Marie. It's just Marie." I corrected him. "Well hello, 'just Marie'. How's life?"

"Fine. Let's start this" Marie clapped her hands jumping adorably. "Great. Let's start easy. Kick the ball into the goal"

So I tried and it pathetically hit the post and bounced back, the other 4 tries weren't much difference.

"Okay, here. Maybe try to use the side of your ball and look where you want it to go. Also keep your body straight" Calum walked up to me and placed his hands on my waist from behind. "And relax"

"Hey, Cal. Maybe if you want me to relax maybe don't touch me?" I suggested and I could literally feel Calum smirk confidentiality. "So, your saying I have that effect on you?" He asked me and I turned around completely abandoning the ball. "No." I denied crossing my arms trying hard by to look like I'm lying straight to his beautiful fucking face.

"So your saying you wouldn't feel anything, if I did this?" He placed both of his hands on my waist, "nope." His hands drifted lower. "Nope."

Lower.

"Nope."

His hands rested on my ass covered with leggings. "No.th.in.g."

"This?" he asked me leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips. "Maybe something" I shrugged and Calum mumbled a 'that's what I thought' and leaned back in.

To your suprise this wasn't my first kiss, I had a relationship much like the one that was developing with Calum in the 7th Grade with a boy named Michael. He was my first kiss and last person I kissed if Calum was never born. we were getting pretty close until I found out his dumb friends were dared him to ask me out and kiss me.

The kiss with Calum got a lot deeper very quickly. I uncrossed my arms and wrapped them around his neck. His hands moved themselves back to my butt but I pulled away before he get a grip. "Calum, if you wanted to make out with me in the middle of a soccer field, why couldn't you just tell me that?" I asked him untangling my hands from the curls on his head.

"That wasn't what I wanted, things just happen" he shrugged.

"What do you really want from me, Calum. Are you just gonna use me for a night and then throw me to the side?"

"Like your going to do with your life?i gave him a confused look.

"I read the diary." Of course he did. "Your "life plan" Marie. You can't throw your life away like that." Calum told me.

"Why, Calum? Who's gonna stop me? Who cares? It's the only life a girl like me can get. Why don't we just mind our own business from now on, okay?" I shrugged to him and swatted his hands off my waist and walked away but he grabbed my wrist before I could leave.

"Marie, I care. I care a lot. I know I'm not as smart or as responsible or as respectful as you, and I know you sure as hell will get further in life than I will and I know your plan is technically what everybody should do but life is not about being financially stable. Your goal should not be to make money, get married and kill yourself. You need to live your life! Skip college, go on tour! Drink till 3 AM, break into an amusement park! Start a band! Marie, you have to live your one human life. If not then what's the point?" Calum shrugged hopelessly to me and ran his hand through his hair.

"Let me show you something that you've never had. Let me show you something outside of your plans"